Things That Make You Think,WTF?!

Hahahaha I just read this article on the Daily Mail's website and it blew me away that there are people that do such things:)

Today we've got a real treat for you. From Cartagena, the beautiful, pastel capital of Colombia's lush northern coastline, we bring you the age-old costeño tradition of donkey-fucking. That's right - in one of the most gorgeous corners of the earth, home to some of the most gorgeous women in South America, the men prefer heading out to the fields to fuck donkeys. Not only that they are loud and proud about it.

Also, I am afraid of heights. The following scares the crap out of me. I mean, wtf?! How do people do this?

Also, I am afraid of heights. The following scares the crap out of me. I mean, wtf?! How do people do this?
Ah i thought she was gonna bungee off it or some such. Tame. Although bungee jumpin off a building probably wouldnt end very well. It wouldn't end very well at all.

Ah i thought she was gonna bungee off it or some such. Tame. Although bungee jumpin off a building probably wouldnt end very well. It wouldn't end very well at all.
I can't watch videos like this without getting squeamish. I do construction work but I can't go higher than 15 feet. Was 30 feet up on staging and I had a panic attack. You couldn't pay me enough to do what she did. Same with tower climbing. Yet I have an uncle that did have to do some tower climbing when he worked for Eversource here in CT and he thought nothing of it. Loved it in fact. At the age of 76 he went on that roller coaster that used to be atop the Stratosphere in Las Vegas. No thanks:) Anyway, having said that I used to jump off a 60ft cliff at a local quarry. For some reason, that didn't scare me.

Last edited:
I can't watch videos like this without getting squeamish. I do construction work but I can't go higher than 15 feet. Was 30 feet up on staging and I had a panic attack. You couldn't pay me enough to do what she did. Same with tower climbing. Yet I have an uncle that did have to do some tower climbing when he worked for Eversource here in CT and he thought nothing of it. Loved it in fact. At the age of 76 he went on that roller coaster that used to be atop the Stratosphere in Las Vegas. No thanks:) Anyway, having said that I used to jump off a 60ft cliff at a local quarry. For some reason, that didn't scare me.
I dont suppose you'll like this then; me in Spain a couple of years ago. The older I get the scarier this shit becomes but theres still a thrill so I won't stop just yet....FB_IMG_1638033432131.jpg

I dont suppose you'll like this then; me in Spain a couple of years ago. The older I get the scarier this shit becomes but theres still a thrill so I won't stop just yet....View attachment 18088
Hahahahahaha Absolutely not!:) I did do some indoor climbing though the height was at best 50 feet. Had to wear those tiny uncomfortable shoes that you must wear:) I did it a few times at a place called Prime Climb in Wallingford,CT. I enjoyed that. Made me appreciate what climbers like you go through. Have to have a lot of flexibility and strength in your fingers,arms and legs. Alex Honnold is amazing.
Anyway, would you enjoy this?:)

Last edited:
Na, borin an wobbly, not enough fun to offset the fear factor. Climbin down would be shite craic
Yeah, I figured as much for you have no doubt climbed higher and climbing a bunch of hand holds would be boring for you:) Me? Terrifying. You? Meh:)

Last edited:
Would you rather fuck a goat and no-one gets to know about it or would you not fuck a goat but everyone thinks you did
I was once in a group of people when this question was dropped. But in this scenario, it was a dog.
So this psychologist drops the question (it was some sort of test) and everybody starts laughing. After a couple of minutes almost everybody started nodding and looking at each other like "Yeah, would fu**, nobody knows". At first, I thought they were joking until I realized only me and my friend would answer differently. Even worse, they looked at us like we are weirdos!

"What's wrong with you people? You'd fu** a dog?"
So, the first guy said his reasons. He has some sort of online business where the image of a person is an important factor. And then the rest of them piled in with their reasons (which somehow made me uneasy thinking that, maybe, just maybe, I was actually surrounded with dog-fu**ers) "Yeah, but your family would think that too!" , "What about your colleagues at work?" , "What about the place you live in?" , "Don't you think that, even if you move and change your job and everything, that fact would follow you everywhere?" and one that almost made me change your mind. "That wouldn't hurt only your image, but also your family's". Still, my answer remained the same.

But I must admit, although it was one of the weirdest discussions ever, it did have some positive effects. Every day I make mistakes, say the wrong words or just end up thinking "Well, that wasn't OK from my part." But every night, I lay in bed with a smile on my face. "Well, at least I didn't fu** a dog".
Or a goat.

I was once in a group of people when this question was dropped. But in this scenario, it was a dog.
So this psychologist drops the question (it was some sort of test) and everybody starts laughing. After a couple of minutes almost everybody started nodding and looking at each other like "Yeah, would fu**, nobody knows". At first, I thought they were joking until I realized only me and my friend would answer differently. Even worse, they looked at us like we are weirdos!

"What's wrong with you people? You'd fu** a dog?"
So, the first guy said his reasons. He has some sort of online business where the image of a person is an important factor. And then the rest of them piled in with their reasons (which somehow made me uneasy thinking that, maybe, just maybe, I was actually surrounded with dog-fu**ers) "Yeah, but your family would think that too!" , "What about your colleagues at work?" , "What about the place you live in?" , "Don't you think that, even if you move and change your job and everything, that fact would follow you everywhere?" and one that almost made me change your mind. "That wouldn't hurt only your image, but also your family's". Still, my answer remained the same.

But I must admit, although it was one of the weirdest discussions ever, it did have some positive effects. Every day I make mistakes, say the wrong words or just end up thinking "Well, that wasn't OK from my part." But every night, I lay in bed with a smile on my face. "Well, at least I didn't fu** a dog".
Or a goat.
To be honest I would do it to preserve my reputation. Don't judge me.

Back