THE TRUTH ABOUT IRON MAIDEN

latest

Great, now the illuminati is going to shut our site down.

Thanks MaidenTruth! :mad:

Well, I was going to say in the 100,000 posts thread how I gave some thought about Powerslave and decided I could no longer listen to Maiden's music, but that would be too obvious now. :p

I really thought about the 'Rothschild' thing, years back. I'd like to know more what MT got to say about the 'real composers', though... Trying to steal the talents of Steve and that H might not play his guitar is nonsense but, this is something loads of morons in this forum try to do, anyway (not concerning H). Prodigal Son, Purgatory and most early songs have really obscure origins (Paul Di'Anno once was asked, here in Brasil, about what is Prodigal Son and answered, with a laughter, that it was one of Steve's 'mandingos'. We all know about the Genesis song but, it is indeed obscure). Dave Murray said recently that he didn't write the lyrics to Charlotte The Harlot, solely credited to him. After 38 years, he comes out of the closet about it?! What else is hidden? Benjamin Breeg is very haunting when you think about it.

Maiden is involved with masonry, no doubt about it. Is it a good or bad thing? For most of us, in this forum, is a great thing or completely irrelevant. I love Iron Maiden 'cos they are brilliant! They never forced me to love them and their work. I know there's magic in what they do and it's mesmerizing but, we know what most of it means!

Maiden Truth, don't come with this sensationalism in your texts 'cos I find it, at least, interesting all that's been said, except the 23 rooted square and The Apparition hit (I spin it sometimes :p and the lyrics are really amazing!). So, tell us more! In public! Which are these grand lies about Iron Maiden?!

UP THE IRONS!!! (is it needed to say?!)

Last edited:
Darn!
I thought this thread was finally going to shed some light on Steve's decision to streamline things back in 1990,
almost entirely prompted by the jealousy he felt towards Guns & Roses and their enormous success in America . . .
OR his decision to recruit Blaze Bayley solely because Blaze kinda fit that Grunge-vocal mold that was so popular at the time.
Oh well. I guess I'll just have to continue believing the reasons (never) explained in the band's official autobiographies :p.

I think.. He's trying to say that maiden will play wrathchild on the next leg oF The tour
<_<-_-

Moderator edit: spoiler tags added as discusses current setlist

Last edited by a moderator:
Back