The Official Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Sabres are my favorite team and I hope they go all the way!  The last game against Philadelphia was awsome.  I was hoping that the Sabres would play Jersy, so I could go up and see a game, though.

Lets go Buffalo!

Holy crap...The Ottawa vs. Buffalo game was crazy..but Ottawa lost, Emery played shitty IMO.

It was a pretty crazy game, but how 'bout them Ducks ey? 5-0? After knocking calgary out they better win it all... or at least make the finals

Onhell said:
It was a pretty crazy game, but how 'bout them Ducks ey? 5-0? After knocking calgary out they better win it all... or at least make the finals
Personally, Id like to see the Oilers go all the way, seeing as how Im living in Edmonton now. Ducks vs. Oilers conference final sounds nice though.

Regarding the Sens, I just have to say one thing - lol.

With Calgary out the only two team remaining in the playoffs that I want to win are San Jose and the Edmonton. And they're playing each other.

Go figure...>>

Damn you, Canadian teams, get your ass into gear.  We need to bring the Cup home. Now!

I'm hoping they tie it up in the upcoming games... WTF is wrong with Ottawa?! Very sloppy play in game one and then only 1 goal in the second even though they OUTSHOT Buffalo?

I think they'll come around. They aren't pushovers. It wouldn't suprise me if they choked though.

I caught the end of the New Jersey-Carolina game last. I kind of feel sorry for New Jersey, those were bad goals. Especially the overtime goal.

Don't feel sorry for New Jersey, that is the LAST team you should feel sorry for, they can die a quick and painful 4-0 death.

I don't care if they lose, I want Carolina to win the series, but it sucks to lose the way they did.

After the HUGE fuck up that was Ottawa, Edmonton has become Canada's last hope to bring the cup home. They are tied 2-2 and I really think they can win it. Facing the Ducks won't be easy in fact it would probably go 7 games, all close, but I hope they make the finals. GO OILERS!

Another dominating win over San Jose last night.  The Oil spilled in the Shark Pond and they all became endangered species.

Teeheehee.

I'm really excited about the Buffalo and Carolina games.  I haven't really seen Carolina play that much (besides the playoff games).  That goal by Dumont at the end of the Buffalo and Ottawa game was awsome!  My Cup prediction goes to Buffalo (of course) and Anaheim.

Lets Go Buffalo!

I had hoped for a New Jersey-Edmonton final and Edmonton winning the cup but I'll have to settle with a Buffalo-Edmonton final

I haven't been able to watch the Oiler games because they're the late ones. How have they played?

First two games they played alright.  Last three games they've been superlative.  They just play...like madmen.  And the points are coming from everywhere, not just Smyth and Horcoff.

Battlemaniacs said:
I had hoped for a New Jersey-Edmonton final and Edmonton winning the cup but I'll have to settle with a Buffalo-Edmonton final

heck yeah, LETS GO SABRES, I really hope they bring Buffalo a cup, or at least another finals birth, the entire upstate NY is going nuts over them, more so than I think they are in Carolina over the 'Canes.

LETS GO SABRES

Back