The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

mozzle said:
:yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey:

When The Wild Wind Blows
:yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey:

10/10    10/10      10/10

I am sitting here stunned in awe at the beauty of this audio pleasure entering my ears. Take a bow Mr. Harris.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

THANKS SO MUCH

YOUR ARE THE BEST AND FUCK THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD TIME FROM GERMANY TO ALL THE METALHEADS AROUND THE WORLD

:rocker: :shred: :edmetal: LONG LIVE THE KING  :rocker: :edmetal: :shred:

mozzle said:

When The Wild Wind Blows

10/10    10/10      10/10
My Mind is blown. This song is absolutely amazing. :blink:

Hey guys we have to thank the guys at MUF for this!
Even though a couple of guys there trolled us hard the other guys were cool and receptive, and they're the reason we have the album.

UP THE IRONS!

P.s Coming Home is awesome, you can feel the emotion in Bruce's voice!

Can't wait till I have a free house tomorrow, this is getting turned fully up, it'll be orgasmic!

Finally worked! Can't wait to sit down and take this all in! :shred:

S15TFF - 8/10 - 7/10
El Dorado - 6/10
Mother of Mercy 8.5/10
Coming Home 6.5/10
The Alchemist 9/10
Isle of Avalon 7/10
Starblind 7.5/10
The Talisman 8.5/10
The Man Who Would Be King 9.8/10
When The Wild Wind Blows - 9.9/10 - I could give it 10/10 but that rating is reserved for Hallowed Be Thy Name and this is no Hallowed Be Thy Name. It's fucking incredible though.

When the wild wind blows 11/10

The greatest Harris epic since Hallowed? I don´t know guys but it´s damn good!  :wub:

I love how the song really kicks in with Bruce's voice just coming in out of nowhere! 

I'm going song by song despite dying for hearing When the Wild Wind Blows, but would you guys say that it is better than Dance of Death (the song)?

DOD is IMO their best song since Infinite Dreams.

I dont think I can handle Wild Wind in one listen yet....4 minutes in and I literally have a tear on my eye.  I cant believe this.

I will say this...Coming Home can be marked down right now as The Official Iron Maiden ballad track. None of the others come anywhere close. Not even Blood Brothers.

Up the Irons! Up the Iron Fans!

A link would be greatly appreciated. Especially after the thunderstorm at the gig yesterday here in Finland. Was going to hold until the release, but the wait is just too much! Decided to buy at least two albums to ease the moral...

So, if anyone could send a link to this address:

nash230@hotmail.com

Best regards,
Peter

No words...far best album at least after reunion

Back