The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Can somebody send those links to turbomrch@gmail.com , would be much appreciated.
Thx in advance.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

"As he travels on the beast of burden" WTF ? Cheese! However the rest of the song is great :yey:

Again his voice so low in the mix :S

The middle breakdown of The Man Who Would Be King is absolute jizz city. Far more out of left field than Satellite 15....just beautiful.

Hi, new here!
Have readed in this forum for some moths but now I finally feeled that I had to sign in :).
My email: oskarden0ste@hotmail.com. Should be pleased to get the new album links :yey:
Thanks!

IronMark666 said:
The middle breakdown of The Man Who Would Be King is absolute jizz city. Far more out of left field than Satellite 15....just beautiful.
exactly what I was thinking. It's so un-maidenish

Can I have the link PM'd to me? Please, please, please!

TIA

I'm dying for hearing that solo on Isle of Avalon.

S15TFF - 8/10 - 7/10
El Dorado - 6/10
Mother of Mercy 8/10
Coming Home 6.5/10
The Alchemist 9/10
Isle of Avalon 7/10
Starblind 7.5/10
The Talisman 8.5/10
The Man Who Would Be King 9.8/10 - Just shy of perfect. Potential to be one of the best Maiden songs of all time  :eek:

Starblind is fucking money too.
I'm going to jizz on my speakers.

After first listen:

S15TFF - 7/10
El Dorado - 7/10
Mother of Mercy 7/10
Coming Home 7/10
The Alchemist 9/10
Isle of Avalon 7/10
Starblind 9/10  - Positive surprise!
The Talisman 9/10
The Man Who Would Be King 9/10

Haven´t heard WTWWB yet...

They should have called this the Accident of Frontier, or The Final Wedding.

Nothing wrong with that...!

SOOO frustrated... Keeps getting to 99 percent and then saying that it's "timing out"!!

This is killing me....

Thanks for the link anyhow.

:yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey:

When The Wild Wind Blows

:yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey:

10/10    10/10      10/10

Listened to 3/4s of album. My favorite tracks are Ilse of Avalon and the Talisman, I think. Not sure. A lot to take in; I'd say the Talisman, but there's so many changes in the latter songs that I can't remember it.

Yeah, the Talisman kicks my ass all over the room. I won't deny that the multi-faceted guitar into sounds a lot like the Legacy, but I liked it, regardless. Reminds me of RUSH, in spots, but has that gallop that Maiden helped make famous. It's catchy and Bruce's vocals are great (excluding the first bit, where he basically just talks). Nicko is fast-as-fuck, too. Ends with a final harmonized lick that made me smile.

Only halfway through but I can already imagine being at the show and singing "Coming Hoome!" at the top of my lungs with my Maiden brothers and sisters!

That's the stuff that makes life worth living!! :rocker:

thakns for the link lads :bigsmile:

waiting 25% :innocent:

Back