The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Oh god, why can't I download it!?  It's just going to a white screen.  :mad:

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Download winrar, right click on the file click extract here. DONE

attackrobot said:
Oh god, why can't I download it!?  It's just going to a white screen.  :mad:

Clear your cache.

This is such, such a holiday!!  If the rest of the songs are anything as good as Mother of Mercy and Coming Home, I won't be able to contain myself!!

If anyone needs it emailed, email me at jkg444@gmail.com and I'll get it to you immediately!

HELP!  wrar393.exe "needs to be opened with an application"  I don't know what to do!

My god...Coming Home is so beautiful. You can hear so much emotion in Bruce's voice.

S15TFF - 8/10 - 7/10
El Dorado - 6/10
Mother of Mercy 8/10
Coming Home 6.5/10
The Alchemist 9/10
Isle of Avalon 7/10
Starblind 7.5/10
The Talisman 8.5/10

For a first listen so far I would say:

S15TFF - 7/10 - 8.5/10
El Dorado - 7/10
Mother of Mercy 9/10
Coming Home 7.5/10
The Alchemist 7/10
Isle of Avalon 7/10
Starblind 6/10
The Talisman 9/10

LooseCannon said:
My god...Coming Home is so beautiful. You can hear so much emotion in Bruce's voice.

Agree absolutely!
Reminds me of some of his solo work but I always wanted to hear him sing like this for Maiden..and now he has!

Very heartfelt..it feels like this is Bruce not holding back emotionally..great stuff!! :edmetal:

bbreeg614 said:
Agree absolutely!
Reminds me of some of his solo work but I always wanted to hear him sing like this for Maiden..and now he has!

Very heartfelt..it feels like this is Bruce not holding back emotionally..great stuff!! :edmetal:

It reminds me very much of something off AOB or TCW, but I can't remember what track exactly.

Cheers for the link guys much appreciated!!

Back