The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

jcdnemesis said:
Can anyone send a PM with the link?

Many thanks!!!
Links by email only which I see is in your profile. I'll hook ya up. ;)

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Bruce is impossible to hear in isle of avalon, such an amazing song though.

Downloaded everything... i heard only small bits of the songs and ZOOOOOOOMG!!!!! This is kicking BNW´s ass so far! O_O

Scratch that, if someone could email me a link please.

Cheers.

Maiden's policy of not using click tracks is very evident near the start of Starblind when Bruce goes completely out of time for a second. Still a pretty ominous and brutal song overall.

How do I convert a .rar file to an Itunes compatible .mp3?

You need to extract files from a .rar. It's an archive.

Thank you everyone and Josh for the album! Can't wait to get off work!

So is everyone lovin it?

UpTheIrons said:
How do I convert a .rar file to an Itunes compatible .mp3?
You extract it with winrar and put the songs on your iPod.

Thanks for the link, can't wait to hear it when I get off work!

I am very slow today and essentially illiterate when it comes to these things, how would I do that in laymans terms?

Alright, I need my own space to listen. I e-mailed my ass off and I'm going away for a couple of hours. Holy shit.

Hey, we need threads for the rest of the songs in the commentary section. I'd start them, but I won't be listening until later on.

UpTheIrons said:
I am very slow today and essentially illiterate when it comes to these things, how would I do that in laymans terms?

Install WinRAR. Then right click and go to extract.

Back