The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Holy shit... Isle of Avalon

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I got it! Thanks! OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!

S15TFF - 8/10 - 7.5/10
El Dorado - 6/10
Mother of Mercy 8.5/10
Coming Home 6.5/10
The Alchemist 9/10

Listening to IOA now.

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to those of you who e-mailed me the link. I'm still downloading it - can't wait to have a listen later on!

the last two minutes of Isle of Avalon are mind bending.

It'd be so much better if I could get it not in a .rar file..possible?

Thank you to the cool people who sent me emails today! You Rock! :rocker:
I just signed up again today but I was active on the old free board as SIT614 ;been a Maiden Fan since 1982 and still get excited like a kid before Christmas for a new Maiden Album!

Today proves again how Maiden fans are a family! Cheers to all of you from Texas!!  :edmetal:

Anyone else doing air guitar around their room?  :yey:

Back