The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

LordMaiden said:
The way I see it, the entire fucking thing will be on a torrent in an hour or so.

We know, but it's quite exciting like this :P

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Problem with torrents will be sifting through the fakes.

Been sending a whole bunch of these suckas out!

Yep, seems like the album will be out on the torrent sites soon if we already have these three available.

just recieved the two other songs, to the guy who sent em - i love you  :lol:

HELLO PEOPLE. I ONLY HAVE THE FIRST TRACK. I CANNOT EMAIL WHAT I DO NOT HAVE!

I LOVE YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKERS

I still need tracks 1 and 2 though, I've got 3 and 4!

SATELLITE 15 AND A REAL VERSION OF EL DORADO WOULD MAKE ME HARDER THAN CHINESE ALGEBRA

ironmaidenleak@gmail.com

Don't mussy up my forum with other threads.

Hoping for Coming Home & Mother of Mercy while listening to the first track, this is good !!!!

ichibo@gmail.com

(i will send it back to other)

Back