The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

You can keep an eye on it all you want. Just don't post links to torrents, uploads, etc. What you share on posted email addresses is your own business.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

ironmaidenfan_1992 said:
The Alchemist
Isle of Avalon
The Man Who Would Be King
The Talisman
When the Wild Wind Blows
Starblind

These would be nice  :):) :ok:

metallicajodouin@gmail.com

These haven't leaked yet. Read the thread and learn that.

Thanks to invisiblekid for the hookup! :rocker:  

I am having a cold beer and listening to  Coming Home  and it brings a tear to my eye! Cheers to Maiden fans all over the world sharing this happy day!   :yey:

please add to final 6' list amilehigh7@yahoo.com coming home is like a dream..may be top 10 maiden material...

Mother of Mercy, Coming Home, Alchemist and Starblind were on my B list ... but so far, Mother and Coming Home - I fell in love with them both!  I am stricken with excitement at how the ones I am anticipating the most will sound!

LooseCannon said:
DO NOT LINK TO DOWNLOADS OF THE SONGS.

Even if those downloads are linked via twitter.

Bans will drop on the next ones.

My bad! Twitter seemed like a good way for late comers to catch up.

Someone has just uploaded the full album on MFU, he's pm'ing links to people on their to the mediafire download. Expect the rest of the songs soon then :D

Invisible said:
My bad! Seemed like a good way for late comers to catch up.

It's cool. I just can't put the forum at risk.

NP: Blind Guardian - Sacred Worlds

Closer to their classic stuff, but a good track.

Back