The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Man, the ticket options for NYC suck. I ended up settling for ones in the 200s just to ensure I'm going. That's never happened to me before, usually GA pit is super easy.

Oh well, less than an hour to wait to get my Vegas tickets and I'll be set.

secured my tickets! :) Floor tickets... :) My uncle is going with me. He has been into Maiden before I was born. Ft Lauderdale here we come... First time I'll be at the first show of the tour. Hope to get some deep cuts or lots of new tracks

So, question for anyone who has gotten floor tickets in the past.

Is the entire floor general admission? Because for Chicago, my tickets are for G3 floor, and in Tulsa they're G1 floor. And looking at the seating charts for each stadium, the floor does seem to be separated into multiple sections.

Are you gauranteed to be in that particular part of the floor, or is it first come first serve?
the whole floor is GA- it's probably just a way for them to keep track of how many are sold by dividing them up in sections.

Obviously a lot of people buying tickets, I hit the site the second they went on sale, and a 13 minute wait .. still waiting

Vegas tickets purchased. Ended up with seats since I'll be coming with the wife and it's a better bet for her although I would have preferred floors which were available.

Whew, now that I have tickets I have shows to look forward to and trips to plan!

Damn. Am I glad I decided to go presale route.

Those tickets disappeared in literally an instant that it took me to load the pages. I'm afraid there may not be much left for the general public come October 10.

Anyways, floor tickets secured for both Chicago and Tulsa. Now to only make time skip to February 26th...

Yea. That blows for us. I am no fan of presales.

Would anyone be kind enough to PM me the code for the show at the LA Forum in Cali? It's an hour after, figured it's worth a try.

Got ga for Tacoma , and section 107 for Vegas.

How do I enter the first to the barrier drawing?

Man, the ticket options for NYC suck. I ended up settling for ones in the 200s just to ensure I'm going. That's never happened to me before, usually GA pit is super easy.

Oh well, less than an hour to wait to get my Vegas tickets and I'll be set.

A bunch of tickets are already on Stubhub for MSG. There is only a limited allotment for presale. Based on past experience for Maiden and other shows there, good seats in the 100s will still be released.

I can only assume it's because, for the first time in many years, they don't have that extensive of a US tour going on.

For Somewhere Back In Time, Final Frontier, and Maiden England, they covered multiple cities in just about every general region in the US. So there were more concerts for people to spread out and go to. Now, with only nine US cities, fans (from farther away) are going to have to converge to the same locations this time.

No Adrian Smith or Steve Harris birthdays on a concert date in 2016. Steve's would have been special. He turns 60(!) in between the Santiago and Cordoba (Argentina) gigs. Adrian turns 59 in between the Tulsa and Las Vegas gigs.

Back