The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

I live in San Diego, so I plan to do Vegas and LA shows. I have only seen them once in the US and that was a huge open-air venue. So, to those of you with more experience, will I be able to get GA tickets if I miss the pre-sale or do I need to get a FC membership?

I was hoping for a Tampa show again, but I guess Ft. Lauderdale it is! At least it will give me a reason to check out Rock N Roll Ribs while I'm down there.

I'll be at the Ft. Lauderdale show with my uncle who saw Maiden back in the 80s. He's excited just as I am. I'm in Orlando so it's not a bad drive at all. Well worth it. October 6th, I purchase my tickets :)

Definitely going to both Vegas (nice trip west in the winter) and NYC. Super pumped about seeing Maiden again - one show right after the tour starts and then next a month later.

Now just as long as there are no blizzards preventing me from flying to Vegas and taking the train to NYC...but that's the risk of winter dates.

I have a couple questions for anyone who has done the first to the barrier.
Were you able to hold on for the whole show? And is it worth it or should I just buy seats?

For TTF I was second row and happy to stay there. I caught a pick of Davey's and my bro caught his wristband.

Visiting the WC was challenging. But we have Mr Tickle-like tickets.

I'm definitely getting tickets to the MSG show. I'm unsure if I should sign up for the Maiden fanclub to get early access, but if I don't hopefully I still can get GA tickets when they go on sale public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I am looking for any Iron Maiden FC member ,who is not planning to attend a show, who would like to sell me their presale code! I think it's unfair that some people abuse that presale and buy tickets just to sell them at 3x the price when there are real fans who would die for those tickets! I am one of those fans!I have been trying to get GA tickets for 5 years now and no luck! Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Hey guys! I am looking for any Iron Maiden FC member ,who is not planning to attend a show, who would like to sell me their presale code! I think it's unfair that some people abuse that presale and buy tickets just to sell them at 3x the price when there are real fans who would die for those tickets! I am one of those fans!I have been trying to get GA tickets for 5 years now and no luck! Any help would be appreciated!!!!
With the headache of paperless ticketing, I would be very surprised if people were buying tickets to resell them. They'd have to show up at the venue and let you in.

If you're a real fan who would die for tickets, why not join the fanclub and get presale access yourself?

With the headache of paperless ticketing, I would be very surprised if people were buying tickets to resell them. They'd have to show up at the venue and let you in.

If you're a real fan who would die for tickets, why not join the fanclub and get presale access yourself?

Ahh it's all about the money brother :/ I don't have 45$$ to join and get a GA ticket! Id rather pay some FC member that is not planning to attend or cannot attend 10$ or 15$ than spend 45$$ college has me broke lol

Change of plans. Canceling Tulsa and going to Chicago instead. Will fly in few days early to see David Gilmour, spend a day seeing the sights, then see the Maiden destory the United Center!

Back