The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Any other UK/European fans (who don't fancy a festival) getting a bit p***ed off at this game of stick or twist?! Has any other tour been announced bit-by-bit like this one?

I read elsewhere that the announcements for Maiden England 2013 were even more drawn out. I only paid attention to the UK date(s) at the time so I can't remember what happened with the others.

Turns out I'm going to Download for the weekend as a Christmas present from my parents.

Maiden for the second time, come on! :nana:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hearing rumours that Maiden is coming to EXIT Festival in Novi Sad, Serbia in July (July 7, 2016 - July 10, 2016). Not getting my hopes up too much but it fits in their schedule.

Got ticket for Prague, only $52 for standing! Pinch myself about that. Moscow was $100 for seats in the nosebleeds.

Hope for something about July 1st in Hungary or Romania.

Crossed fingers about Hungary too.
Austria is not far from here, but i love to see Maiden in an arena.
We don't have big festivals, only Sziget, but i'm 100% sure Maiden won't play there again.
So if they come to Hungary, it will be an arena show.

Nicko hints at a 2017 tour? Comes from someone on the IMFC forum:

"Tonight at the McBrainiacs gig in Akron, Nicko more or less said they'll do the US and the UK in 2017, and that Donington will be the only UK gig next year. I'm paraphrasing here, but he said something like "I think we'll have to come back here in 2017 since 10 gigs isn't enough, and we can get around easier without the plane. And of course the UK fans are all pissed off that Donington is the only UK gig next year, so I think we'll have to do a full leg over there also".

I think they do UK leg (arenas) and 20 + shows in North America (USA/Can) maybe few festival shows in Europe in 2017.
In 2016 Maiden are going to play in 35 countries, 6 continents and 65 - 67 shows, I suppose next step will be exteding tour with another 35 - 37 gigs in North America & EU (Incl. UK). The time'll tell...

Back