The North Korean missile threat

The real question is how much has Kim's opinions changed since he got back to North Korea. I don't think he's foolish enough to launch an attack on South Korea, Japan, or the USA. And if they do, it'll probably fail. Just look at North Korea's missile launch attempts...but if it does succeed, they better make it count, because the USA will peel North Korea like a fucking orange. It'll make the immobilization of Libya look like child's play.

And that's assuming that North Korea doesn't get a nuclear response. I don't think Obama would allow a high-yield nuclear warhead to be released, but I could see bunker busters being dropped on North Korea's nuclear facilities.
Too bad we can't just drop them now and really get rid of the threat.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if we suddenly heard the news that Kim Jong-Un had mysteriously disappeared...only for it to surface months later that he was killed by a drone in his sleep.

Here's a thought: What do you notice whenever you see photos of Kim Jong-Un, perhaps even more than with those of his dad? There's always a wall of generals behind him. Couldn't it be that, you know... they are the ones who actually run the country?

Here's a thought: What do you notice whenever you see photos of Kim Jong-Un, perhaps even more than with those of his dad? There's always a wall of generals behind him. Couldn't it be that, you know... they are the ones who actually run the country?

:eek:

Well he's rather short, and probably very aware of it. So he carries around a bit group of General's to make himself more intimidating!

This is exactly what I was going to say. I guess that they are the ones who decided to replace his with father with him which seems to make the Kim dynasty nothing but figureheads.

35j8t0.jpg

kju.jpg

kimjongun-hungry-3.jpg

kimjongun-hungry-6-650x492.jpg

kim%20il.png

Dunno. Maybe those generals are the greatest actors of them all but they look as afraid as anyone else. Kim constantly looks at them like "One wrong word and I'll report you."

I'd say he brings them with him because he thinks the other nations should be afraid of them.

And to make his own people believe that they are in war, or at least, that they are ready for it. Pure propaganda.

Who would've known. Kim Jong Il apparently sang for Queensryche during Mindcrime 2 era. Look.

Edit 2: I'm just going to remove my original response to Travis, I might have misunderstood his post. So never mind.

I thought that was the case when his dad was still alive but now I don't think so anymore. One reason I have for all this sabre rattling lately is that Kim Jong-Un is asserting his power and proving himself a worthy successor.

That guy is seriously insane. It's scary that so many people are agreeing with that bullshit. There's no Illuminati or New World Order happening. There aren't lizard people being grown in the Denver airport. There are so many reasonable explanations to North Korea only making threats and this is the one you buy into? There's nothing to back it up.

Usually when I see something that mentions New World Order and false flags in the title that starts with something to the effect of "Wake Up!", I disregard it as conspiracy theory bullshit. Which is what that video is..

Just guessing but a same sort of "service", run directly from the political top, that puts hundreds of thousands of people in camps or controls and punishes otherwise. I expect some methods that are not so different from methods under Stalin (NKVD). It also puts the military under control and takes action where needed.

Just guessing but a same sort of "service", run directly from the political top, that puts hundreds of thousands of people in camps or controls and punishes otherwise. I expect some methods that are not so different from methods under Stalin (NKVD). It also puts the military under control and takes action where needed.
While it contradicts one of my earlier posts, this article I read a few hours ago is an interesting take on who runs the country.

Back