The Next Album (expectations / desires)

I think a German ace was required to have ten or fifteen kills.

Yes, the Germans classified their aces at 10, though they awarded the Pour le Merite at 8 kills. 

Yeah, it dated back to Frederick the Great (Prussian king) who named everything in French, although he was at war with France. For instance, his palace (just outside Berlin) is called Sanssouci.

I wouldn't be surprised. The Bavarians suck enough to do that.

Perun said:
Yeah, it dated back to Frederick the Great (Prussian king) who named everything in French, although he was at war with France. For instance, his palace (just outside Berlin) is called Sanssouci.

that's too funny, sans=without, souci=worry, problem, No Problemo!  :lol:

back to France -Germany case :
I have a general feeling that lots of countries have a certain admiration /jealousy for France,
most notable admiration from Russia, most notable jealousy from Germany -sorry Per
some other countries like Spain, they take a laugh out of French,
but again is a sort of jealousy that causes that  :D

French people they are jealous of US and China, and sometimes of UK

I love how this thread drifted into the dark depths of off-topicness.  First access high and system administration, then airplane pilots, medals, Germans vs. French, and French vs. everyone else.  Gotta love how forums work. :D

In a desperate effort to boost this back somewhere to the vicinity of on-topicness while still remaining true to the current discussion I have a question: would anyone like to hear Bruce singing in French?

I have a question: would anyone like to hear Bruce singing in French?
of course  :)

I love to see him talking to the audience in French too -but singing, it would have been awesome

Someone at the Maiden FC board is claiming that Maiden have been booked for Fort Canning Park in Singapore in February.  I wouldn't be surprised if this is true; everyone knows how much Maiden loves former British colonies.

GuineaPig said:
Someone at the Maiden FC board is claiming that Maiden have been booked for Fort Canning Park in Singapore in February.  I wouldn't be surprised if this is true; everyone knows how much Maiden loves former British colonies.

This is only a rumour,it will never be confirmed,it's not true, Don't worry!

Back off topic:

In one of my trips to Afghanistan that I happened to be hanging out with the German military for the majority of the time I did notice that some of the German soldiers were REALLY loving a couple of the female French Foreign Legion troops. Ahhh, good times.  :)

some of the German soldiers were REALLY loving a couple of the female French Foreign Legion troops
if you are good in telling stories, they'll fall  :wub:
...in Balkans they don't give a shit about stories  :(

I'm not sure how eloquent the Germans were (not very) but something was sure working. Sorry about the Balkans, I'm sure that is true.....

The Clairvoyant said:
This is only a rumour,it will never be confirmed,it's not true, Don't worry!

I don't see why not.  You yourself have said we don't really know what will happen, but a date in Singapore would be consistent with recent Maiden trends in going to places they haven't been ever or in a long time, especially former British colonies.  For example, Australia, India, and New Zealand (which Rod has said they will tour next year).

So though it isn't confirmed, I think it's a likely and logical place for Maiden to bring their show to.

Then,if this will be confirmed,they will play in south america too next year....because this year they couldn't play in some places in south america.But I think they will play a greatest hits show in new zeland,australia and so in south america too.
There are rumours about a tour early next  year in south america,but it's only a rumour for now.You could be right but nothing yet has been announced.You could be right too because the new album will be out in 2010 with related tour too,Bruce confirmed that to warsaw and during the gig in twickenham,and during an interview on IMTV.

Back