The Maidenfans.com Medal of Stupendous Boredom

Some forums I used to post on when I was younger used to have Forum Awards every year. We could do things like "Most obsessive Iron Maiden fan", "Most tedious thread", "Post of the year" etc.
Flop of the year, Most useless content, Good riddance of the year, Batman vs Joker, etc.

Actually, I was thinking more of the poor sales figures of Maiden's North American gigs. #TheBeginningOfTheEnd

oh for §$%&s sake, theres a dating advice thread? lol dare i tread there to even view, let alone try and bring a women's view to things?

If anything, a women's point of view might save it from earning the Medal of Stupendous Boredom.
I had a short read of recent content, and wow. A few people did say some decent things to others as advice, and a couple of the 'problems' or questions were actually quite cute. But the majority of it...what drugs are needed to be so delusional?? It'll take an eternity to unravel the vacant-minded vortex of some of the prevailing frat boy attitudes in that thread. And I have other plans. :p

Plus, I know all too well how it goes where guys like that hang. Yes, I could definitely help many people there, but the others will be all sexist and butthurt over the truth of their terrible and idiotic behavior, and I'm far too clumsy to be around so much fragile masculinity. Plus, if they piss me off, I might go riot girl on people and get myself banned after freezing their hearts over with fear. :) So probably not a good idea.

So instead, if any of the decent men in that thread with respect for women want some legit advice, I'll gladly give it if asked. If it'll actually help people, then Im open since I'm a whimsical girl who likes that sorta thing. Otherwise, I feel like I'll just be trodding over their space to...do whatever its they're trying to accomplish with that twaddle. I won't pretend to understand :p

I had a short read of recent content, and wow. A few people did say some decent things to others as advice, and a couple of the 'problems' or questions were actually quite cute. But the majority of it...what drugs are needed to be so delusional?? It'll take an eternity to unravel the vacant-minded vortex of some of the prevailing frat boy attitudes in that thread. And I have other plans. :p

Plus, I know all too well how it goes where guys like that hang. Yes, I could definitely help many people there, but the others will be all sexist and butthurt over the truth of their terrible and idiotic behavior, and I'm far too clumsy to be around so much fragile masculinity. Plus, if they piss me off, I might go riot girl on people and get myself banned after freezing their hearts over with fear. :) So probably not a good idea.

So instead, if any of the decent men in that thread with respect for women want some legit advice, I'll gladly give it if asked. If it'll actually help people, then Im open since I'm a whimsical girl who likes that sorta thing. Otherwise, I feel like I'll just be trodding over their space to...do whatever its they're trying to accomplish with that twaddle. I won't pretend to understand :p
The thread is people asking for advice, many of them are younger users. I think your assumptions are pretty reductive and seem like you’re hunting for sexism, honestly.

If you want to help, help. If you don’t, dont. I’m not a part of the thread and I truly don’t care, but I think you’re sweeping through the board with a broad and dismissive generalization here.

The thread is people asking for advice, many of them are younger users. I think your assumptions are pretty reductive and seem like you’re hunting for sexism, honestly.

If you want to help, help. If you don’t, dont. I’m not a part of the thread and I truly don’t care, but I think you’re sweeping through the board with a broad and dismissive generalization here.
Now now, relax, no one is accusing everyone here of sexism, just that the thread in general is not exactly respectful to women. If you lived as one, you'd understand. If you read what I said though I acknowledged the good stuff from the very beginning, and that good advice and stories exist in there. Its not exactly hunting though when you're getting beat about the face with in posts by people clearly older than our young friends here in the community by checking their profiles. Its also not broad generalization if I clearly indicate there is good somewhere in there first and foremost. This lets people know not everyone is included.
What's dismissive, my dear sir, is your failure to appreciate my panache and zest for life. :shred:And though I will vomit upon arrival, I shall accept your challenge to actually help, and give great advice worthy of my ridiculously wonderful arrogance.

Now now, relax, no one is accusing everyone here of sexism, just that the thread in general is not exactly respectful to women. If you lived as one, you'd understand. If you read what I said though I acknowledged the good stuff from the very beginning, and that good advice and stories exist in there. Its not exactly hunting though when you're getting beat about the face with in posts by people clearly older than our young friends here in the community by checking their profiles. Its also not broad generalization if I clearly indicate there is good somewhere in there first and foremost. This lets people know not everyone is included.
What's dismissive, my dear sir, is your failure to appreciate my panache and zest for life. :shred:And though I will vomit upon arrival, I shall accept your challenge to actually help, and give great advice worthy of my ridiculously wonderful arrogance.
This response is a slam dunk, but I still wouldn’t call my original reply a radical interpretation of the text.

Done! Has my post risen admirably to your challenge, MrKnickerbocker? (I'd really like to hear Rowan Atkinson say funny pronunications of your screen name, its quite fun to say)

Right, let's change the subject then, shall we? Are there any Trump supporters in the room tonight?

Back