The Last Weekend

I know the name Tokyo Blade for years and never took a chance to check out their music. D*mn, this band totally kicks major elephant ass! Should be a great gig fellas!  :)

Hunlord said:
I should actually be able to fly over and back for a tenner. Fuck sake, this should be good! :D Anyone know any decent hotels around? :p

yeah, there's one by the east side. On... 22 Acacia Avenue I believe.... My ex, Charlot, runs the place, tell her you know me and you might get a room for free :p

Oh God, my sides. They've just split. Thanks for that Onhell, you'll be hearing from my solicitor about this fiasco! How dare you make me laugh so hard.  :mad:

Hunlord said:
Anyone know any decent hotels around? :p
After the Ruskin goes there'll be NOTHING decent in the East End.

Acacia Avenue...I think the nearest street with that name in London is in Tottenham; definitely worth a trip some time to nick a street sign to adorn the mantlepiece. ;)

national acrobat said:
In case any of you didn't know, the Ruskin Arms is closing down in a couple of months (to build flats, can you believe it!).
That's ol' Prescott for you. :D

I've seen two of these bands before - Marshall Law (at the Astoria when they used to do Friday night rock nights) and Elixir (in some pub in the East end - no not Ruskin - and the stage was around 5 foot from the bar. Clive Burr was on drums that day). Marshall Law were quite the Judas Priest clone back then.

You know, guys... I was under the impression that this would be this or next week, but I just re-read the poster... and 14. and 15. November sounds like a date I might be able to make... unless I get a brilliant argument against it.

That is a brilliant argument. Not the nude, female type of brilliance, but still brilliant.

Really? I'd say it is an excellent one, I don't know about brilliant, but glad you (the one to truly judge the lowly request) agrees with its proponent.

Perun said:
You know, guys... I was under the impression that this would be this or next week, but I just re-read the poster... and 14. and 15. November sounds like a date I might be able to make... unless I get a brilliant argument against it.
And in the absence of Blaze announcing that Berlin date, can you make it??

Bumping this back to the top...so the event's next week; is anyone on here going other than me and Hunlord (and Albie hopefully)?

Flying out for this in a few hours, so I'll see some of you soon, and for the folks that can't make it, i h8 u all.

Back