The Future Past Tour: Will you check the setlist before seeing the show or do you wanna be surprised?

Will you read spoilers & check for the setlist before seeing the show, or do you wanna be surprised?

• Definitely will know the set before

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • I'll have it all as surprise

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters
Am going to the 2nd show in Prague so will try to avoid the setlist.

I can just avoid this forum easily enough for a few days but if they play Alexander the Great then I expect it'll make headlines in metal news sites.

Sometimes I look up the set and make a playlist to listen to leading up to the gig but I have been listening to maiden for years and years and prefer the surprise.

I always prefer to know the setlist and discuss it with the fans, unless it's the opening concert of the tour. It's great fun. Yeah, the surprise might not be that big, but when you see the amazing show live, so what. I also like to watch some clips on YouTube from the tour and when I go to the concert it's still great. That's what I did with LOTB tour. And... I can't resist, haha.

I'll be there on the first night on the tour. I plan on live posting the setlist as it goes here on the forum too.

When I post Alexander The Great as the next song they are playing, it's gonna be the most groundbreaking moment in the history of this forum, maybe the world.
I'll stand right next to you.
Take a picture of you each time they start a song.
Compile those 16-17 photos in a GIF.
Name the GIF "I-can't-believe-they-didn't-played-that-one".
Make money.

EDIT:
I won't know the setlist since it's the first date, but I would love to know it.
TBH, I was kinda disappointed with the setlist from last year, so I would like to avoid it this time.
Not happening, tho.

Nothing to check, first concert of this tour is in Ljubljana, my hometown. :)340230305_1281541799109094_799085630965176935_n.jpg
339413862_747262713800541_618021029448932384_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's Stožice? Look's interesting from the outside.
Just found out it was build in 2009, that's why I haven't seen it in 2007.
Any cool places nearby to have a drink before/after the show?

That's Stožice? Look's interesting from the outside.
Just found out it was build in 2009, that's why I haven't seen it in 2007.
Any cool places nearby to have a drink before/after the show?
Looks like UFO. :) Stožice (arena and stadium) opened in august 2010. This is first Maiden concert at this venue. The entire sports center is still unfinished after more than 12 years. Only the hall and the stadium are open. There is only one bar and store near arena, but there will be plenty of beer and food in front of arena.

Last edited:
Back