The Future Past Tour 2024

There are possibilities that due to overwhelming demand make a second concert there. Even in Mexico and maybe 3 or 4 dates in Brazil. I don't know if Argentina will be included this time. There is a brutal economic crisis there.

There are possibilities that due to overwhelming demand make a second concert there. Even in Mexico and maybe 3 or 4 dates in Brazil. I don't know if Argentina will be included this time. There is a brutal economic crisis there.
If they don’t go to Argentina, I hope they go to my hometown Lima, Peru. They haven’t been there since 2011.
I live in Virginia now, but I would be happy if they go back there.

Brasil date officially announced and notice how it says, more dates to be announced in due course. Wondering what those dates could be? More SA?

I'm still bummed because apparently there was an Atlanta date originally planned but it was switched to Charlotte. Their social media showed that Atlanta date instead of Charlotte after tickets went on sale. Caused a bit of confusion with people but their social media couldn't be arsed to issue a clarification or any kind of an apology.

Tonight at 9pm CET! Tune in to the Wacken Open Air Chronicles 2023 on
@MagentaMusik
or
@MagentaTV
!The show includes exclusive interviews and highlights from the 2023 performance on The Future Past Tour... grab a Trooper Beer and enjoy!
1f37b.svg

So not a full show by the sounds of it.

Back