The Future Past Tour 2024

Lets look at the entire tour

Heading towards Maiden's best results ever in Australia.

Chile obviously absolutely mindblowing.

Bogota sold 6700 last time in 2011. This time they sold out in less than 24 hours. The capacity? Around 44,000.

Sao Paulo heading towards a second sold out show.

No numbers on Mexico.

Japan is mostly sold out.

Canada is selling better than in 2022 and 2023. USA seems slower than the last time they visited the same markets, but that’s apparently normal today. I do think they lost some momentum in the States because of the pandemic.

Thanks!

Yeah. Ffffuck yeah. The Hu supporting the legends. Although, I messed up seeing Within Temptation open up for Maiden in 2022, I haven't been this glad to see an opening band warming up the audience since seeing Ghost on the Book of Souls tour in 2017.

USA seems slower than the last time they visited the same markets, but that’s apparently normal today. I do think they lost some momentum in the States because of the pandemic.
Shows in the USA are still a long way off. Should pick up as we approach the Fall. I know I wasn't going to buy a year in advance. Especially if I can't say for certain if I will be able to make the trip to Charlotte.

Never heard them before anywhere. I have to say that I'm not into all these bands. Anyway I think there are a lot of interesting and great and big bands out there to support Maiden. US and Europe but this band must be cheaper

If I would decide right now between Maiden + The Hu or Judas Priest + Saxon + Uriah Heep. I go for Judas Priest, Saxon and Heep.

God forbid you'd be exposed to something new you've never heard of!

Shows in the USA are still a long way off. Should pick up as we approach the Fall. I know I wasn't going to buy a year in advance. Especially if I can't say for certain if I will be able to make the trip to Charlotte.
Yeah its a dice roll buying in advance.

Im now figuring out how to sell my brother's tickets due to him having to drop-out from going to Charlotte.

Anyone knows how to navigate Japanese ticket sites? I am trying to get tickets to the last show in Japan (Kanagawa) and I can't seem to choose my seats. Is there a overseas friendly site anyone can recommend?

tfpim_1200x628-(small).jpg

"There will be no further cities added to The Future Past Tour."

Well, adding another gig at the same location is low cost - high reward. I'd say they might do it.
A little risky decision if you think about the economic situation in Argentina today. But who knows, they should announce something by the end of this week I suppose.

Back