The essential bootlegs?

Running Free and Transylvania both have demo versions or radio sessions from around that time, so I suspect the "spaceward versions" there are just these other versions relabeled. Logically, if they were real, why didn't Maiden put them on BOTB? They put Strange World on it, so why keep the other 2.
Does Trasylvania have a demo?

There's a rumoured demo version from Germany that I've never heard, but there's definitely the BBC radio session that could be used
From Germany? Tell me more.
Women in Uniform 2014 ep has a different mix and someone here said it was the one used in Germany but I heard the special live ep and it wasn't
I've also heard that the Axe Attack running free was also on the German running free single but haven't looked into it.

I don't know anything more than what's in this thread

and I think maybe the bootleg says it was released in germany. It seems to be the same sessions as the Axe Attack version of Running Free

Just had a quick google there, and I think Gor is wrong, on discogs and last.fm both say Transylvania on Invasion of Rarities is live in japan on that bootleg

There's been a mid 2020 release of the Nijmegen 1981 bootleg from another source that sounds better and has all the songs (17 while the other had 10). So yeah this one gets the essential award from me.

I got some collection of the shows on cd-r and some on my computer.
Once in a while when the mind is set and got spare time, I keep looking through this and other topics.
If I find something worthwhile addition to the collection then I will either download it or listen online..
I used to be active trader but then somehow it became too big of a business and time consuming (all the copying and sending packages all over the world).

The Entire Population From Hackney is a great one, it's from Christmas 1985, Adrian doing vocals. It was a surprise gig in I think the Ruskin Arms if I'm not completely mistaken about the venue. Quality is 5 out of 10, but anyway, the circumstances around the gig are very interesting.

I got some collection of the shows on cd-r and some on my computer.
Once in a while when the mind is set and got spare time, I keep looking through this and other topics.
If I find something worthwhile addition to the collection then I will either download it or listen online..
I used to be active trader but then somehow it became too big of a business and time consuming (all the copying and sending packages all over the world).
Yeah most of mine are on cdr, some mp3's but difficult to trade. Most of mine are from 79-2003. Not much after that but a few. Not counted but ive defo got over 200 and almost certainly more. Just not got any recently as there doesnt seem many about. Most links on things like guitar101 are dead.

I'd be interested in the forums recommendations from some of the later tours. There is lots of info out there up until Somewhere Back in Time era and not much after.

Any recommendations for Maiden England? I know of two soundboard boots (Rio 2013 and Nurburgring in 2014). Are there any killer audience recordings over those 3 years?

I'd be interested in the forums recommendations from some of the later tours. There is lots of info out there up until Somewhere Back in Time era and not much after.

Any recommendations for Maiden England? I know of two soundboard boots (Rio 2013 and Nurburgring in 2014). Are there any killer audience recordings over those 3 years?
Yeah that's what i'm lacking TBH. I'm got plenty up to AMOLAD tour especially the 80's tours but trading seems to have died off after then. Iv got about 10-15 from each tour since but I need revisit them and sift out the quality ones.

I've only got a few boots from the latter tours but I've tried to find the best out there from the get go. Here's my list of ones I would recommend. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

Matter of Life and Death
2006 Stockholm - brilliant soundboard
2006 Hiroshima
2007 Donington - brilliant soundboard

Somewhere Back in Time
2008 Porto Alegre
2008 Santiago - soundboard but got annoying DJ and not as good sound as the two below
2009 Santiago - brilliant soundboard
2009 Buenos Aires - brilliant soundboard

Final Frontier
2010 Alberquerque
2011 Moscow
2011 Melbourne

Maiden England
2012 - Atalanta
2013 - Rio - soundboard. Brilliant.
2013 - Moscow
2014 - Nurburgring - soundboard. Brilliant

Book of Souls
2016 - Tokyo - both nights are great.
2016 - Wacken

Legacy of the Beast
2018 - Paris
2018 - Manchester
2019 - Rio - Soundboard but my version a bit quiet.

I've only got a few boots from the latter tours but I've tried to find the best out there from the get go. Here's my list of ones I would recommend. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

Matter of Life and Death
2006 Stockholm - brilliant soundboard
2006 Hiroshima
2007 Donington - brilliant soundboard

Somewhere Back in Time
2008 Porto Alegre
2008 Santiago - soundboard but got annoying DJ and not as good sound as the two below
2009 Santiago - brilliant soundboard
2009 Buenos Aires - brilliant soundboard

Final Frontier
2010 Alberquerque
2011 Moscow
2011 Melbourne

Maiden England
2012 - Atalanta
2013 - Rio - soundboard. Brilliant.
2013 - Moscow
2014 - Nurburgring - soundboard. Brilliant

Book of Souls
2016 - Tokyo - both nights are great.
2016 - Wacken

Legacy of the Beast
2018 - Paris
2018 - Manchester
2019 - Rio - Soundboard but my version a bit quiet.
I'll have to dig mine out and make a list. You're right those two Tokyo shows from 2016 though. They almost sound like soundboard

Could anyone help me find the 1990 recording at the Derby Assembly Rooms? Guitar101 link is dead and I have sentimental reasons for trying to hunt it down!

Two things I’m looking for:
1. Any bootleg that has amazing soundboard quality but is of a show that’s not already an official release.
2. I’m wondering if there exists a 10/10 sound quality vinyl bootleg of the Book of Souls Madison Square Garden show from 2016. I was at that show so it’d be sentimentintal.

1. Any bootleg that has amazing soundboard quality but is of a show that’s not already an official release.
Right now, I can think of :
the full version of Maiden Japan
1990 Wembley Arena (from which the FOTD singles B-sides were taken)
Live at Globen 2006 (full AMOLAD)

Of course, there are also many shows that are non-official but shot professionally by TV channels. (I had posted a lot of them but I can't find the page)

Back