The essential bootlegs?

1996 X Factour - Santiago, Buenos Aires
1998 Virtual XI - Buenos Aires, Stockholm,
2003 Ed Till I'm Dead - Nurburgring, Stockholm, Waldrock (Bergum)
2005 Early Days - Nurburgring, Reykjavik, Gothenburg
2006/7 MOLAD - Stockholm (as already mentioned by poster above), Donington
2009 Somewhere Back In Time Alternative Set - Buenos Aires, Santiago
2013/14 Maiden England - Rio de Janeiro, Nurburgring

You can find most of these (if not all) on YouTube.

Is there any really great sounding bootleg from 1999 available?
It was terrific to listen to the show I was in but I don't think I've heard any really professional sounding recordings from that tour. Yet, so prove me wrong.
By the way, I've seen the Reykjavik 2005 being pressed to lp but even that seems to use the same stream source (with annoying dj talk) is there any version without the dj?

Is there any really great sounding bootleg from 1999 available?
It was terrific to listen to the show I was in but I don't think I've heard any really professional sounding recordings from that tour. Yet, so prove me wrong.
By the way, I've seen the Reykjavik 2005 being pressed to lp but even that seems to use the same stream source (with annoying dj talk) is there any version without the dj?
Yes, there is one that's practically perfect (and Maiden have released a few songs as singels b-sides or whatever). The youtube link I wanted to post isn't the right one though...

Edit: No, there isn't one. The one's that I thought about was a compilation packaged as an "Edhunter Bootleg", but in reality contains performances from 199-2005 or so. A few songs are from the tour though, like Killers, Futureal etc and they sound great. Another show Maiden really should release.

Last edited:
Please post the right link.

I crosschecked against my own bootleg archive, and it's the same as this. It's definitely a compilation (as you for one easily can hear), just like the info field states. Wratchchild is from Gothenburg 2005 for instance - But the few songs from the Edhunter tour sounds awesome (Futureal, Man on the Edge, Killers and I think Powerslave is from the tour as well).

There are

Aces High, Powerslave, Wasted Years, Man on the Edge, Killers and Futureal official releases
2MTM, Trooper, Wrathchild, Hallowed, TNOTB on a few existing pro shot bootlegs

Ipswich 83
Have to agree on that. Great one. I could add others but seeing that this is my 1st visit to this thread the ones I am thinking of/have may have already been mentioned. Ah, I see this one has been mentioned. Oh well. Still worth mentioning again.

Last edited:
Helsinki 1999 (from which Futureal was released on the b-side of The Wicker Man) was my first show, but I would like to have that full show in that quality. Wasn't that the only song from that Helsinki show released so far?

I don't know of any full soundboards from 1999. Best audience I've come across is 1999 Paris (l think it's the Evie Version) but if you want Stranger in a Strange Land then Montreal. Have not heard Helsinki.

Milwaukee ("Hunting For Beer") is also a great one, and IIRC, used to be seen as the best sounding AUD from Ed Hunter Tour.

Back