The Concert Thread

I'll definitely go, I saw them 3 times as well, twice on the Black Ice tour (including indoors to "only" 13,000) and once on Rock or Bust, and they are the one band I should have seen more times

Got a tip from a mate of a "tbc" gig on August 17th in Croke Park which sounds very suspicious

Got a tip from a mate of a "tbc" gig on August 17th in Croke Park which sounds very suspicious
Nope, I've read it also somewhere. Also, I don't know about Phil Rudd, but it seems Cliff Williams won't be on tour.
These are rumored dates that are probably going to be confirmed on Monday:

17.05. Gelsenkirchen
21.05. Gelsenkirchen
25.05. Reggio Emilia
29.05. Seville
01.06. Seville
05.06. Amsterdam
09.06. Munich
12.06. Munich
16.06. Dresden
19.06. Dresden
23.06. Vienna
26.06. Vienna
??.??. Zurich
03.07. London
07.07. London
13.07. Hockenheim
17.07. Stuttgart
21.07. Bratislava
27.07. Nuremberg
31.07. Hannover
04.08. Hannover
09.08. Dessel
13.08. Paris
17.08. Dublin
??.08. Glasgow

Nope, I've read it also somewhere. Also, I don't know about Phil Rudd, but it seems Cliff Williams won't be on tour.
These are rumored dates that are probably going to be confirmed on Monday:

17.05. Gelsenkirchen
21.05. Gelsenkirchen
25.05. Reggio Emilia
29.05. Seville
01.06. Seville
05.06. Amsterdam
09.06. Munich
12.06. Munich
16.06. Dresden
19.06. Dresden
23.06. Vienna
26.06. Vienna
??.??. Zurich
03.07. London
07.07. London
13.07. Hockenheim
17.07. Stuttgart
21.07. Bratislava
27.07. Nuremberg
31.07. Hannover
04.08. Hannover
09.08. Dessel
13.08. Paris
17.08. Dublin
??.08. Glasgow

eh Dublin is there on the date I said?

EDIT: ah I get you now, you mean "nope" it isn't suspicious, not as I thought you meant "nope" it's not happening.

Last edited:
AC/DC

POWER UP TOUR

EUROPE 2024

17-Mai Gelsenkirchen, Allemagne, Veltins Arena

21-Mai Gelsenkirchen, Allemagne, Veltins Arena

25-Mai Reggio Emilia, Italie, RCF

29-Mai Séville, Espagne, La Cartuja Stadium

05-Juin Amsterdam, Pays-Bas, Johan Cruyff Arena

09-Juin Munich, Allemagne, Olympic Stadium

12-Juin Munich, Allemagne, Olympic Stadium

16-Juin Dresde, Allemagne, Messe

23-Juin Vienne, Autriche, Ernst Happel Stadium

26-Juin Vienne, Autriche, Ernst Happel Stadium

29-Juin Zurich, Suisse, Letzigrund Stadium

03-Juillet Londres, Angleterre, Wembley Stadium

07-Juillet Londres, Angleterre, Wembley Stadium

13-Juillet Hockenheim, Allemagne, Ring

17-Juillet Stuttgart, Allemagne, Wasen

21-Juillet Bratislava, Slovaquie, Old Airport

27-Juillet Nuremberg, Allemagne, Zeppelinfeld

31-Juillet Hanovre, Allemagne, Messe

09-Août Dessel/Werchter, Festival Grounds/park

13-Août Paris, France, Hippodrome ParisLongchamp

17-Août Dublin, Irlande, Croke Park​

Good stuff, I can walk to this and all, and the tickets don't even seem that bad, 82.50 seems to be the opening rate

Where did you find the ticket prices? I have not been able to find that information for the London shows.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: found the ticket prices for Wembley. Wow!

1707740547153.png

Last edited:
Where did you find the ticket prices? I have not been able to find that information for the London shows.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: found the ticket prices for Wembley. Wow!

View attachment 34072

Judging by those London prices I'm guessing 82.50 is for seats in the third tier, and the other sections will probably be in the London price ranges.

Saw AC/DC twice, in 96 and at Wembley in 2015.

If there had been a Northern England gig I may have considered it, but at those prices with just Angus and Brian left I’ll wish them luck on their final tour and pass.

That's a thing I really like about Manic Street Preachers. With a couple of exceptions, they have never played an encore.

In most cases encores are so scripted that it is ridiculous. I think that in 30+ years of attending gigs, I have only experienced an impromtu encore once, when The Waterboys came on stage after the usual encores to play Prince's Purple Rain. Needless to say, it was a magical moment.

That's a thing I really like about Manic Street Preachers. With a couple of exceptions, they have never played an encore.

In most cases encores are so scripted that it is ridiculous. I think that in 30+ years of attending gigs, I have only experienced an impromtu encore once, when The Waterboys came on stage after the usual encores to play Prince's Purple Rain. Needless to say, it was a magical moment.

I've heard (heard, not witnessed) for one group that was about to play their last song after 2 hours of concert already and when they were playing this song, exactly on the lyric "rain" it started to rain, and the singer was so happy that he started dancing like crazy and they spontaneously played for an hour more!

0:38 "vrochi"

Alright. Here's my upcoming concert list:

March 11 - Gloryhammmer feat. Twilight Force @ Theatre Beanfield, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
March 23 - Alestorm feat. Elvenking, Glyph @ MTELUS, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
April 17 - Wind Rose feat. Xandria, Lycanthro @ Brass Monkey, Nepean, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
May 10 - Blind Guardian feat. Night Demon @ L'Olympia, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
May 25 - Symphony X feat. Heathen @ Le Studio TD, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Oct 30 - Iron Maiden @ Centre Bell, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Nov 8 - Iron Maiden @ PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.

Alright. Here's my upcoming concert list:

March 11 - Gloryhammmer feat. Twilight Force @ Theatre Beanfield, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
March 23 - Alestorm feat. Elvenking, Glyph @ MTELUS, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
April 17 - Wind Rose feat. Xandria, Lycanthro @ Brass Monkey, Nepean, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
May 10 - Blind Guardian feat. Night Demon @ L'Olympia, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
May 25 - Symphony X feat. Heathen @ Le Studio TD, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Oct 30 - Iron Maiden @ Centre Bell, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Nov 8 - Iron Maiden @ PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.

Not bad at all!

I saw Night Demon opening for Accept in London some years ago and they were very enjoyable!

I have also seen those Maiden chaps and they are quite good.

Back