The Concert Thread

oo looking forward to hearing some Whitesnake tour news! and yea, I don't think I'm gonna do that Rush Wells Fargo Center show, that's just not my kind of place for a concert, and tickets are probably really expensive.. So here's my concert calendar as of right now

2/26: Brett Scallions (Fuel singer)

3/7: One Night of Queen

3/14: ZZ Top

3/28: Pennywise

4/28: Kamelot

10/16: Kansas

Nice! Caught the Jackyl show last week. Excellent set. Also great Cannibal Corpse show this past saturday. Behemoth was great as the headliner. Also Aeon was killer. Next major show I'll be at, probably At the Gates. After that the big weekend with 2 Testament/exodus shows and Adrenaline mob show in between that. Hoping for more Judas priest dates to be posted real soon.

ahh jealous, I wanna see Adrenaline Mob, hope they'll do a second tour with a Philly date... meanwhile, Brett Scallions was great last week, played pretty much all of Fuel's popular songs as well as some covers- Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Jr, The Doors, etc

can't wait for One Night of Queen tonight:clap:

Nevermore is done as far as I know. They used to fight on stage during their last tour, so no surprise they split up. Wouldn't really count on a reunion considering how much shit they talked about each other in interviews post-breakup, but who knows...

Saw Project Arcadia tonight. That's a band that can never get the recognition they deserve. Amazing show!

Yeah, something like 150 people. :D But I can definitely say they're much bigger than their reach now. A band with a great potential.

583037_belgrade-calling-foto-promo_ff.jpg

FUCK! YEAH! Judas Priest 2nd time, Helloween for the 1st time. Happy to see them, will keep expectations low though.

Just got back from Overkill/Sanctuary concert and it was awesome. Thrash concerts are definitely the craziest when it comes to audience. Some guy stripped naked during the encore :puke:And then later people took pics with the moron and one guy even carried him on his shoulders :puke:

woa, that sounds crazy

here's my updated concert calendar:

3/14: ZZ Top

3/28: Pennywise

4/7: The Devil Wears Prada

4/9: Hidden in Plain View

4/10: Nightwish

4/28: Kamelot

5/7: Of Mice and Men

5/16: MMRBQ

5/23: Terror/The Story So Far

Gonna be a totally awesome spring :shred::nana:

Not bad, not bad. My concert schedule is a touch empty this year, save for Nightwish in December.

Back