The Concert Thread

As a matter of fact, had it not been for him, I'd probably have seen Alter Bridge on YouTube only. :p

Tickets for the Guns N' Roses - Not In This Lifetime tour show in Copenhagen BOUGHT! First time I'll see a concert from the tribune/in the seats but they're good seats though so I'll probably see more of the show than if I was on the lawn anyways, and the stadium will be covered off, so it's basically an indoors show. Summer 2017 can't come quick enough.

:eek::eek:

Last edited:
How much do tickets cost, Sixes? I've been curious how much G'NR would charge these days.

The cheapest seating tickets are about 68 euros, 94 euros for a general admission standing ticket, most expensive seats are 127 euros and then there's golden circle tickets which is standing tickets right in front of the stage, I believe they're also around 127 euros or a little higher, they come in different packages, some with early entry and stuff like that. But the price range is from around 68 to 127 euros. 470 - 950 kr.

This is what the tour in 2017 looks like so far. No doubt they're gonna sell out all of these shows and fast.They just finished playing the US and then South America.

http://www.gunsnroses.com/tour

Last edited:
The last time Maiden played here the general admission ticket was around 90 euros so I don't think it's that bad overall considering the hype for this GNR tour..and they play for approximately 2 and a half hours :)

Those general admission tickets sold out really fast too :D

Coma, yes, but between 4 and 6 covers. Thats pish considerin they miss out some classics and particular favourites of mine. Though I suppose 2 of their covers could be considered GnR tunes in their own right. And maybe some of the covers listed on setlistfm are maybe just snippets (haven't watched a show online so I don't know) I paid 150eu for golden circle for Slane. Very expensive but I wouldnt miss the tour so fuck it.

Current List

Black Sabbath - Dublin, Jan
Blaze Bayley - Ahoghill, Feb
Iron Maiden - Glasgow & Aberdeen, May
Guns n Roses - Slane, Later in May
Aerosmith - Dublin, June

3 of these tickets cost EUR90+. The world should go fuck itself. The level that we accept as 'normal' for big bands constantly goes up. So does the price of touring, I'm sure, but fuck 'em all the same. I blame Spotify.

Current list:
Chevelle - Jan 17th

Spokane really needs to get it together.. It's still early though.

If Metallica announces a Seattle show then I'll be going to that. Same with DT and Tool. But I'm still crossing my fingers for an Iron Maiden Florida show, but something on the west coast would be nicer.

Coma, yes, but between 4 and 6 covers. Thats pish considerin they miss out some classics and particular favourites of mine. Though I suppose 2 of their covers could be considered GnR tunes in their own right. And maybe some of the covers listed on setlistfm are maybe just snippets (haven't watched a show online so I don't know) I paid 150eu for golden circle for Slane. Very expensive but I wouldnt miss the tour so fuck it.

It's not so bad I think. Some of the covers works as intros for other songs. It's ALWAYS been like that with GNR since the Use Your Illusion tours....Like you say, it's snippets most likely. And I felt the same way, who knows what gonna happen after this tour if they're gonna implode again or make a new album...no one knows..Better see em while you can :)

Totally. I have such a love for the early songs/ethos/drive of that band that I'm happy with the price/set. And theres plenty after that. Though they havent played my favourite tune since 89 or some shit, before it was even released.
Anyway; Bring it on! LOOOOOOADED LIKE A FREIGHT TRAAAIN!

Though they havent played my favourite tune since 89 or some shit, before it was even released.

What's your favorite tune then? :)

I just read that GNR sold more than 1 million tickets in the first 24 hours when the ticket sale started yesterday for Europe. That's pretty insane.

I wanted to go and see Guns 'N Roses in London, and then I saw that tickets were averaging around £95 each, and I though "fuck that". I'd rather spend that amount on three smaller gigs.

Cheap seats for GNR in Denver were $35. Not too bad, I was expecting much more. I think even Iron Maiden was more expensive, although there weren't as many price tiers. Was also impressed that tickets weren't sold out when I looked. Didn't buy any, but if there's something in that price range closer to the show I might grab some.

The stadium they are playing at is a few blocks from my house. So if nothing else I will be on my porch with a pair of binoculars. :p

Saw Armored Saint on Saturday at a metal bar in south Milwaukee, WI during a blizzard. It was awesome. Small place, great food and beer - we got to sit at the bar during the three opening bands (the stage was only about 35 feet away) and got up to 5th row for Armored Saint. It was a killer show, John Bush still sounds amazing, and they made a tiny stage really explode. So glad to see them again!

Back