"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those six heads beside Eddie, can't tell if it's the weirdest band pic by a heavy metal band this side of the 90's or just a weird pic with random faces...

Those six heads beside Eddie, can't tell if it's the weirdest band pic by a heavy metal band this side of the 90's or just a weird pic with random faces...
Looks like Steve Bruce Nicko on the Right and the three amigos on the left

leak-640x457.jpg

Some more pictures of the disc
11352163_1053069648039485_216994706_n.jpg

11810010_1470648106571765_347907844_n.jpg

Also, that brazilian page already got the album, only thing it said was:
The Red and the Black is awesome.

Man, that Mark Wilkinson artwork is downright stunning! Why haven't the band been using this guy through out the whole post-reunion era?! Easily the best artist the band's worked with since Riggs.

Not mine... grabbed from instagram:

Bruce_Paris_studio.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/623prrzYSd/

"A mate of mine is in Paris right now with Mr. Bruce Dickinson and he performed all 18 minutes of Empire in the Clouds for him!"

This was a rather special moment. I didn't have my phone with me at this point. He caught everyone unawares. Most of us were in the main room of the studio, the cinema auditorium, talking, eating and drinking, waiting for Bruce to come and give his talk. Then someone started playing the piano in the little room at the back, playing a bit of Empire, and quite frankly, it sounded beautiful. It took a few seconds before it clicked exactly who was playing.

I also talked to a girl who was already in the room when Bruce appeared. She'd been taking photos of the piano when she heard this voice say: "Ah, there's my baby!" And Bruce nipped through the door, dropped onto the piano stool and started playing.

I guess it's about time to start scouring Google and Twitter for leaks, then.

Well, if they are selling them, I dont see how leaking the album helps them. Idont see a forum on their site but, they definitely have a shop. I though shipment wouldnt occur until 9/1 so perhaps a leak will come sooner than later.

Tomorrow, i ll go to the record stores distribution center, disguised as an electrtrician who needs to check some breakers in the warehouse, than i ll make my way to the shelves and grab a copy of TBOS, I ll leave by the backdoor, leaving no trace behind. Ninja style

Adrien Begrand is using his Twitter account again to promote his upcoming review at Pop Matters. He mentioned that "The Red and the Black" has a solo break that runs six minutes.

Here is my song by song review for TFF

S15/TFF : 5
Eldorado: 3
MOM : 5
CH : 6
Alchemist : 4
IOA : 5
Starblind : 7
TT: 9
TMWWBK : 9
WTWWB : 7

For an average of 60/100. I always play only the last four songs when listening to TFF cd.

Adrien Begrand is using his Twitter account again to promote his upcoming review at Pop Matters. He mentioned that "The Red and the Black" has a solo break that runs six minutes.
That sounds familiar. Makes me wanna go:

The Red and the Black
The color of the rose
A fire in my heart
The Red and the Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back