"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more other tidbit for today (according to Rock Hard Germany, which I should have in hand soon) is that Steve wanted 2 Bruce solo songs for the new record but the second one was co-written by Roy Z so it was unable to be used. I can confirm this once I have the magazine.

One more other tidbit for today (according to Rock Hard Germany, which I should have in hand soon) is that Steve wanted 2 Bruce solo songs for the new record but the second one was co-written by Roy Z so it was unable to be used. I can confirm this once I have the magazine.

They could have just paid him, couldn't they?

Reactions: Gk1
That's so good to hear, I hope it's true! Not that that I don't appreciate Roy Z, but I prefer Maiden to be 100% Maiden with no ghost writing. And now I'm super curious about what Bruce came up with on his own.

Ed looks grumpy. :nuts:

edoskira-clouds.jpg

Btw, why on earth do people create fake leaks for other people to download? I mean, what's the purpose?

I'm really glad they didn't use the full figure Eddie and digi background for the album sleeve. Cheese city to be honest.
It's fine for a tour poster, or other extra bits, but the album cover should be stronger.
I'm looking forward to all the illustrations and Mayan themed artwork inside too

Excellent news - I'm loving the fact that they have upgraded to a 747 to jet around in!.

"Ed Force One heads to EUROPE for a very extensive tour starting in late May and finishing in early August" I'm willing to bet now that Maiden are to headline Download next year :)

Liam.
I can't believe it, is there no end to Bruce's ridiculous amazingness. He doesn't even have a license to fly it, so what does he do, gets straight to earning it with his own simulator in his own aviation company. World domination!

I'll be at the UK show(s).

Not necessarily. The proper TFF tour in 2011 was also a summer tour, and they did their own arena shows. Judging by their touring behaviour in the last 15 years, festival gigs are reserved for greatest hits/Play Classics! tours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back