"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, wonder why amazon (US) only lists the mp3 version on their site - especially odd considering I preordered the CD and vinyl copies at least a month ago.

http://www.amazon.com/Book-Souls-Ir...d=1438724391&sr=8-2&keywords=iron+maiden+book
I'm in the US and when I click "Audio CD", it brings me to it and says "currently unavailable". http://www.amazon.com/Book-Souls-CD...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1436420773&sr=8-1 :eek: Did they sell out?!?! That would be REALLY amazing!!!

I honestly can't imagine amazon.com, the one of the largest retailers in the country, selling out of a preorder. But who knows?

Does anyone know when a pre order from the Maiden site will arrive ? I also noticed amazon has no cd version shown..strange. I might just have to grab one at my record store on the 4th.

Do you know of other stores in the USA where I can pre order the vinyl? I want to pre order it, but I just saw that Amazon doesn't have it, I would really like to order it on Amazon because stores here in México sell it at a very high price... I just hope the new Amazon store in Mexico has it at the same price as in the US...

Makes me glad I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition of the album when I did. I'm just hoping I don't have to buy the album a second time there for the digital MP3 album to match it (they're really wonky about this stuff over in the US).

I pre-ordered as soon as it was announced. Now seems like a smart move

Edit: i just checked. Its available on Amazon

Last edited:
Everything is SECRET, i don't get it. We deserve reviews at least!
It is as if the Band is out on an anti promotional campaign or something. Less than a month to release and all we have is a cover art and 28 secs of music to go with. Add to that the 5 year wait, the secret recording in Paris... Arrgh its driving me nuts

I pre-ordered as soon as it was announced. Now seems like a smart move

Edit: i just checked. Its available on Amazon
The deluxe edition of the audio CD? It says currently unavailable for me. Are you in the USA?
oULyz71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back