Do you learn the songs by ear? If so that's really impressive!

These are some really great covers, inspiring to a lowly beginner guitarist such as myself!

I've just made few lessons which you can find on my profile! :)
For 4 songs: The Red And The Black, If Eternity Should Fail, Tears Of A Clown and Death Or Glory + bonus video with 3 The Book Of Souls random song riffs!

Thanks for watching, stay tuned! :)

Wow. Thanks pal!
Fender Strat with 2 DiMarzios (DP100 and PAF103). Marshall MG15 (little amp) and proc BOSS GT - 3. :)

Marshall MG15 (little amp) and proc BOSS GT - 3
More details, please ;) Do you use the amp on clean and BOSS effects or what? Because I've always heard MGs are shit, and this sounds super good for a practice amp.

PS. Mexican Strat?

Sorry mate.
Amercian strat. 22 frets, rosewood.
MG 15 clean and dist is from BOSS. I mean, I just needed good clean (which Marshall has) and I could always make pretty good sound with this proc. It's really natural for proc. (IMO)

Keep up the good work. Dave would be proud to see such a dedicated fan. You pull off his style well.

Playing was way better than I expected, good job. Though I do question the sanity of someone who have the patience/determination to learn all that stuff in about a week by ear... :p

I'll get back in about... 20 years time. Haven't learned all of The Final Frontier yet.

Back