The Book of Souls - Deluxe Book Contents

What did you expect the book to contain, Mayan cooking recipes? I see nothing to complain about the Deluxe Version and its contents.
More artwork. I was under the impression that the booklet would have more artwork than the standard edition, but it's exactly the same. It's still a cool box, but they could've done a bit more with it IMO.

I'd have loved Mayan recipes. :D Know where you're coming from, Mosh, though, it's a nice looking book, but it's basically a standard CD booklet in hardback format.

Would have been cool if it contained a disc of studio footage but I happily see it as a book of poetry and will keep it on the bookshelf next to Poe, Coleridge and Dr Seuss.

I like it, mostly beacuse I have poor eyesight and big book with big letters is cool for me. :ninja:

And it has nice feeling, I like to hold it while playing BoS. I've seen normal edition and it was kind of meeh for me.

Given that at least for me it wasn't much more expensive than the standard edition at all, I'm very happy with the Deluxe edition.

Back