EDDIE MADE ME DO IT (THE BEAST ARISES 1973 - 1983)

Paperback Issue.jpgFACTS, FACTS AND FACTS

From the early musical excursions in Music of Steve Harris to the very end of the World Piece Tour, THIS book covers it all in a hard cover edition that today, and in a pre-celebratory of the 40th anniversary of the release of Piece Of Mind it has a 25% discount on the regular price!

Never before release pictures of Harris and the band, exclusive interviews with ex-members of the band, friends, road crew and people related to the band tell you THE ACTUAL STORY OF THE BAND like never before allowing you to know the TRUE STORY of the band.

Get it now! https://t.co/gnHA7M5RJ9

Note: We produce books at our print facilities across the world including locations in France, India, Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States, and then ship the print products globally. Once you order the book willl be printed the closest to you so you don't have to pay stupid prices for the shipping or extra taxes!

I would love a printed copy too but it would be a huge and very expensive book.

What would be a great idea is if the e-book could be broken down and released in small volumes so you build up a reference collection. There’s enough info on each album that I’d buy one book per album.
Hey mate, heads up. I took to heart your suggestion and in about a week or so the first four chapters of the Detailed Discography Of The Beast will see the light as a physical book.

Now, as I have done in the past, I didn't want to just reprint the same information as in the ebook, so the physcial version will have extra info, extra trivia, extra pictures and extra images.

All in all the book will be 199 pages long and only printed in paper back to keep the cost down as always...

Oh! And one more thing, the cover to this one will be VERY special! Here's a small bit of it...

Eddie.jpg

Hey mate, heads up. I took to heart your suggestion and in about a week or so the first four chapters of the Detailed Discography Of The Beast will see the light as a physical book.

Now, as I have done in the past, I didn't want to just reprint the same information as in the ebook, so the physcial version will have extra info, extra trivia, extra pictures and extra images.

All in all the book will be 199 pages long and only printed in paper back to keep the cost down as always...

Oh! And one more thing, the cover to this one will be VERY special! Here's a small bit of it...

View attachment 28299
Great stuff!! I’ll keep an eye out for this new book.

Great stuff!! I’ll keep an eye out for this new book.
Detailed Discography Of The Beast is a deep journey into the songs from the first four Iron Maiden albums, released between 1980 and 1983. Commentaries by band members, a solography (who plays what solo in each song), a complete and accurate listing of the tours where the song has been played and in what place of the setlist, trivia, comparison to every other official versions of the same song, lots of images, press clippings, drawings and even some special commentaries about some unreleased versions of each song.

Detailed Discography Of The Beast was built by a fan for fans after 30 years of research, exclusive interviews with people involved with the band in order to confirm certain facts, and listening to hundreds of bootlegs in order to give every fan of Iron Maiden something new to see, learn and enjoy.

Order now here: https://shorturl.at/msKPR

Low-res cover Detailed Discgraphy Of The Beast.jpg

Detailed Discography Of The Beast is a deep journey into the songs from the first four Iron Maiden albums, released between 1980 and 1983. Commentaries by band members, a solography (who plays what solo in each song), a complete and accurate listing of the tours where the song has been played and in what place of the setlist, trivia, comparison to every other official versions of the same song, lots of images, press clippings, drawings and even some special commentaries about some unreleased versions of each song.

Detailed Discography Of The Beast was built by a fan for fans after 30 years of research, exclusive interviews with people involved with the band in order to confirm certain facts, and listening to hundreds of bootlegs in order to give every fan of Iron Maiden something new to see, learn and enjoy.

Order now here: https://shorturl.at/msKPR

View attachment 28391

Just placed my order

**Unveiling the Epic Saga of Iron Maiden: "Eddie Made Me Do It (The Beast Arises 1973-1983)!

Attention, Metalheads and Rock Enthusiasts! Brace yourselves for a journey into the heart and soul of one of the greatest bands in history. "Eddie Made Me Do It" is not just a book; it’s a backstage pass to the electrifying world of Iron Maiden.

Discover the Untold Stories:

Step into the shoes of Steve Harris, the mastermind behind the legendary Iron Maiden, and witness their rise from humble beginnings to global rock stardom. Explore the backstage dramas, the triumphs, and the challenges that shaped the band. Get exclusive access to interviews with past and present band members, the dedicated crew, and the close friends who stood alongside the rock gods.
Limited Time Offer: Paperback Edition at 30% OFF!

In celebration of this rock 'n' roll odyssey, we're thrilled to offer you an exclusive deal! Snag your very own paperback edition of "Eddie Made Me Do It" at an unbeatable 30% discount. Immerse yourself in the vivid storytelling, flipping through pages that echo with the roar of the crowd and the pulse of Iron Maiden's iconic tunes.

Act Fast – Offer Ends on October 31!

This spine-tingling promotion won’t last forever! Seize the chance to own a piece of rock history at an unbeatable price. Dive into the lives of the band members, feel the adrenaline of their performances, and uncover the secrets that made Iron Maiden a global phenomenon.
How to Secure Your Copy:

Visit bit.ly/3wuKMJ5Add

If you want to know more about the book, you can watch:

Hi @AncientMariner_Essex it seems you deleted your original post but I still got your reply in my inbox. In any case, let me say this:

First of all, you, as well as anyone who already bought the first edtion, will get the ebook version of the book, free of charge. So you will still be able to read and see the contents without paying nothing extra. Just drop me your email address in a DM and I'll send it to you. No worries.

Second, the reason behind the second / collector edition was because I was asked for it by a group of people who bought the first version already. They wanted the extra content as well as a new cover painted by the same artist who did the cover for the Detailed Discography Of The Beast, so that's why I did it and why is a limited edition.

I really don't expect anyone to feel the need to buy this one if they already have the first one. As a matter of fact, I have talked to many of those people who said they were sorry for not getting it, and to all I have said the same thing. THERE'S NO NEED!

Back