Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Wine

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I don't like beer or wine

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Yax

Ancient Mariner
This is a question that has been debated and pondered for ages. Songs have been sung and battles have been fought to determine what the superior beverage is. But now time has come to settle this once and for all.

I like beer, I can appreciate some wine. I adore and worship Scotch single malt whisky. At gun point I would choose Talisker brand. Yummy.
But as I grow older I've come to terms, that alcohol, even in small quantities is bad for me. I don't drink no more. Maybe a bottle of beer once in six months, or before live concert.

in any case, poll is not diverse enough. I would choose beer paired with scotch whisky.

I like beer, I can appreciate some wine. I adore and worship Scotch single malt whisky. At gun point I would choose Talisker brand. Yummy.
But as I grow older I've come to terms, that alcohol, even in small quantities is bad for me. I don't drink no more. Maybe a bottle of beer once in six months, or before live concert.

in any case, poll is not diverse enough. I would choose beer paired with scotch whisky.
The poll isn't supposed to be diverse enough. :p It's simply a matter of beer vs wine.
Judging by your typed out response though, your vote should have been "beer".

The poll isn't suppised to be diverse enough. :p It's simply a matter of beer vs wine.
Judging by your typed out response though, your vote should have been "beer".
No, it's a matter of life and death! :ninja:

• Haha
Reactions: Yax
01. Different tastes
02. These bottles don't run
03. Lighter than a thousand kinds of Rum
04. The Pilgrim Brewery
05. The Longest Wait (for beer)
06. Out Of The Barrel
07. The Reinvention of Benjamin's Beer
08. For The Greater Good of Yeast
09. Lord of Wine
10. The Lager Legacy.

Beer is better for getting a slight buzz, wine for dates and getting blackout drunk faster. At least IMO.

With Italian ancestry and being born in Moravia, well, take a guess. :D

(though I can enjoy both, actually, if the occasion requires it)

I don’t drink either anymore. But I was surely a wine guy. Never been a big beer drinker

Back