Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekend Warrior

• Wasting Love

• Wasted Years

• Total voters
It looked difficult when I saw Remember Tomorrow, Rainmaker and the almighty Revelations (one of my all-time favourites), but then I remembered my favourite song was on this list.

And the wedding guest's a sad and wiser man
And the tale goes on and on and on and on.

Rime wins! (obviously)

Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son. Honorable mentions: Starblind, Sign Of The Cross, Stranger In A Strange Land.

Sign of the Cross, my 3rd favourite Maiden song. Great in the album, even better with Bruce on it imo, awesome song either way.

Starblind, Stranger in a Stranger Land and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son deserve a special mention. They're very good also, specially Starblind.

Standing alone in the wind and rain, feeling the fear as its growing

Oh wow. Difficult round. Seventh Son and SiaSL are great too.

This was hard. The instrumental second half of SSOASS is among the finest Maiden have done and that song gets my vote.

Starblind, Sign of the Cross and SIASL are obviously great contenders, but Sea of Madness and Still Life are also great songs that would be candidates to win had they been in any other group. Very underrated songs.

Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
Honorable mentions: Still Life, Sea Of Madness, Stranger In A Strange Land, Sign Of The Cross

'Kin hell... So much great tunes start with S. Voted for Stranger In A Stranger Land because of Adrian's solo, but objectively SOTC and Starblind may be better.

One of the hardest yet.  Starblind and Sign of the Cross are the main contenders, but I could also go for Stranger in a Strange Land or Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. 

But Sign of the Cross it is.

Back