The Aftermath

How good is The Aftermath on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters
I would like the band to re-record it (full album) with Blaze Bayley now and re-release it next year, with a proper production.
Honestly, as good as it may be, I would rather like them to focus on new music instead of re-recording previous stuff. They may pull a similar act like Helloween/Killswitch Engage and invite Blaze (or maybe even Paul) to perform some of the songs during live shows.

Honestly, as good as it may be, I would rather like them to focus on new music instead of re-recording previous stuff. They may pull a similar act like Helloween/Killswitch Engage and invite Blaze (or maybe even Paul) to perform some of the songs during live shows.
That would be a great idea. And if Steve has thanked Blaze in the booklet of Senjutsu, it's maybe because of the 50th anniversary. Something special will come next year, some special shows with Paul, Bruce and Blaze. :)

Something special will come next year, some special shows with Paul, Bruce and Blaze. :)
Zero chance that they let the Charlay guy butcher any songs live on their stage as the main singer. Maybe they roll him out to co-sing “Iron Maiden” with the other two at their final-ever show, but that’s about all I could imagine.

Zero chance that they let the Charlay guy butcher any songs live on their stage as the main singer. Maybe they roll him out to co-sing “Iron Maiden” with the other two at their final-ever show, but that’s about all I could imagine.
I think there is a chance to see Blaze with Maiden on stage next year. For Paul, it's more unsure.

Back