• N/A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N/A

• N/A

• Total voters
Re: The 2nd Greatest Band of All Time R1 Group D

I don't really like any of the bands on this list at all, but the least unappealing one would have to be Manowar (Dickinson clones ftw!).

Vortex said:
Hopefully to eliminate them. I don't like their chances.
So why even put them in there in the first place? This is for the GREATEST bands of all time, not talentless shit metal like korny flakes.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
So why even put them in there in the first place? This is for the GREATEST bands of all time, not talentless shit metal like korny flakes.

Because around the time Load and Reload failed, alot of people I knew started listening to Korn. Personally, I couldn't stand them, particularly the horrible snarey drums. But dude relax, it's
just a game all for a bit of fun, and they're gone now. Dead, buried, smashed into the ground.

Metallica?
They're not as great nowadays but Fade to Black and company are epic.

I should totally abuse my mod powers and swap the names Metallica <-> Dream Theater in the poll. DT must win!

I get that Metallica has made some (older) good albums; I really like the first 3-4.  However, its hard to compare to the total awesomeness of DT.

Wasted CLV said:
I get that Metallica has made some (older) good albums; I really like the first 3-4.  However, its hard to compare to the total awesomeness of DT.

Metallica first 4 albums changed the history of Heavy Metal. DT can go on through eternity and still they won't ever achieve that.

Metallica goes through    :shred:
It's hard not voting for Ritchie Blackmore, but for me, Pink Floyd. The Wall rates as one of my all time fav albums, and those pompeii recordings are just mind blowing still to this day. I also have huge respect for Kiss aswell as Diamond Head. The others, just average.

Anderson Council

Vortex said:
It's hard not voting for Ritchie Blackmore, but for me, Pink Floyd; Animals rates as one of my all time fav albums and those Pompeii recordings are just mind blowing still to this day. I also have huge respect for Kiss as well as Diamond Head. The others, just average.

I must go with Floyd here. They are iconic in their part of rock music and have produced a number of immortal songs.

Pink Floyd easily.

They are one of the best bands ever, at least one of the most influential, The Wall is a masterpiece.

Rainbow is my 2nd favorite band of all time. So my vote goes to them.

I love the Dio rainbow. after they kicked him out to get more commercial sound i kinda lost my interest... buuut my vote still goes to them

Had to give the nod to Rainbow. Floyd is awesome though. Going to see Roger Waters @MSG in a couple of weeks, pretty pumped!

Joe Lynn Turner was a great singer for Rainbow, I don't think he ever got enough credit.

had to go with Kiss. Thier stuff in the  80's and 90's were awesome. Elder FTW

Back