teh nucomentry of amolad is hear!!!!!!!!11111

EdHunter said:
i think it should be removed and normal commentary is to be set into place if there already is one...it just puts a bad light on the community...if someone who isnt here and doesnt know it is a joke and reads this the site just looses credibility.
Actually, you may have a point. I thought the only link was from this thread - hence the reason to not take it seriously. But you can now navigate to it from the main commentary.

Ive always enjoyed the in depth, sensible and researched reviews on this website. Can somebody please remove the pathetic "review" for A Matter of Life and Death and get a real person to write a real review of the sort maiden fans have come to enjoy from this website.

LordofLight said:
Ive always enjoyed the in depth, sensible and researched reviews on this website. Can somebody please remove the pathetic "review" for A Matter of Life and Death and get a real person to write a real review of the sort maiden fans have come to enjoy from this website.

Man, chill out.  It's a joke, and will we be taken down in time.  Given that it probably took Mav more time to write that in 1337 speak than it will for him to write the real commentary, we shouldn't start pointing the finger.  Nobody's forcing you to read it.

LordofLight said:
get a real person to write a real review
Maverick is the person who wrote all the other reviews and like Raven said Chill out hes only jokeing about how people are using anyoing slang and short "this is sweet" reviews. I didnt like it so im just going to wait untill he finshes the real commentary.

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
Maverick is the person who wrote all the other reviews and like Raven said Chill out hes only jokeing about how people are using anyoing slang and short "this is sweet" reviews. I didnt like it so im just going to wait untill he finshes the real commentary.

I also mostly wrote it to take the piss out of people who write like you do.

Shakespeare was spinning in his grave because of all those illiterate pricks who can't spell their own mother tongue, but now his ghost is having a right laugh with me.  :D

on behalf of shakespeare's ghost, allow me to say: "gud jobb mayvorrick !!1"

because of all those illiterate pricks who can't spell their own mother tongue

English is not my native language and I usually use Microsoft word or something when I’m posting in the forums so I don’t get you guys mad but I was in a rush and I thought I could write a reply without screwing up. :-[

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
English is not my native language and I usually use Microsoft word or something when I’m posting in the forums so I don’t get you guys mad but I was in a rush and I thought I could write a reply without screwing up. :-[
If you get the Google toolbar, it has a spell checker utility built in it. It is specifically designed for posting in forums, etc.

A Godsend for me as even though English is my Mother tongue, my spelling is crass - to say the least.

Watch out, Mav... somebody will set up an alternative Commentary if this goes on! :p

Wow!  I was annoyed to see people taking this seriously,  but this just goes too far.  Bravewords.com members...  @#()#($&(@Q#&$)#@$*.

*extremely hard words I won't express. I respect young members of this community. :p

Albie said:
If you get the Google toolbar, it has a spell checker utility built in it. It is specifically designed for posting in forums, etc.

A Godsend for me as even though English is my Mother tongue, my spelling is crass - to say the least.

...As evidenced by your misspelling of 'crap' ;) (joke)

And evidently the people on Bravewords.com don't know a joke when they see it.  Notice how most of their signatures are bigger than their posts?

Raven said:
...As evidenced by your misspelling of 'crap' ;) (joke)
But that is what the spell checker made out the word to be :huh:

Raven said:
And evidently the people on Bravewords.com don't know a joke when they see it.  Notice how most of their signatures are bigger than their posts?
:lol: Not only that, their sigs and avatars seem to be so more prominent than the measly little posts.

Back