teh nucomentry of amolad is hear!!!!!!!!11111

About time we had some serious reading on the album. Thanks Mav :ok:

Someone here has too much time on his hands... ;)

Damn! I spelled it wrong. Correction comes here: "OMFG Zom1 h44z 2 mouchez taime on heez h44nds! LOl teh (Mvaaver1ckerrzzz) Maverick is teh roxxorzz b-cause he c4n write teh cmmommentarie wifth teh f00nn1est woo44rdzzz! ROFL LOL!!1111oneoneoneeleven111"

Wow! That was hard!  :D

May I propose to rewrite the complete Commentary into newspeak? I already translated one song commentary, see if you can find out which one it is ;)

OMFG!!!!!!!1111 tis iz teh r0xx0RZ plus mnay fnas beeliev daht 2 an doze dat dont shd b shot!!!!111 itz DA SHIT form iorn miadnelol HBTN iz aboot teh toughtsn fieleengs uvteh dude woh wlil ahve TEH SHIT kikked outta ihm lol sum of teh wrods ahve bien stloenform teh snog RG by B teh SUXX0RZ lol!!!!!!!!111111111 lol Miadne put taht snog on teh BS of tehir single TMTM lol

i dont give siht taht i fcuk off
  ctah my suol cuz its triyn to fyl away

-HBTN

n ur brid sehs sniginn
  ctah ur suol cuz its triyn to fyl away

-RG

itz teh SUXX0RZ lol teh snog iz seen frum teh eeyez uf a mna woh at frizt tihkns diz iz TEH SIHT den shitz ihmself n den tinks eh will cum bcak lol wot a luzr lol.... ndatz y eh sez sum siht frum teh bibel- DA SHIT D00D!!!!111 u souhlndt beeliev dat da suxx0rz iz jsut a "starnge iluzin" cuz dats 2 depe 4 me n i dont geddid. ppl tink dat dey lvie de livez dey shld n dont look ny furda!!!111 lol sily ppl!!!11 Dey ahve lotsa drmz but dont mkae dem reel cuz oda ppl tlod dem nto 2,,,,,,

Derez no uda wya 2 dzkrieb de snog uda dan totlaly R0XX0RZ n kewl..... derez lotsa giutarr plyain in de snog n datz so good ounly POTO iz sumwaht az kewl....... n da lryicz r so depe siht man i dont geddem but deyre kewl,,,,,,,,,, diz snog IZ TEH SIHT R0XX0RZ!!!!!!111111111

"Datzun ov me fave snogs n stlil un we plya liev,,,,,,, were triyn toh cerate teh shit n modo wit teh bulidup of da snog..... dats DM on teh calsaaic giutar n deres blels on teh bnehid..... itz abuat a dude woh getz ihs siht kiked in a fwe hors...... diz iz teh R0XX0RZ on teh cocnertz,,,,,,, DM plyas teh frst soulou n den deres AS........"
-SH

m4n 7h47z 7h3fuXXinfunn1357 71ng i 3v4 54w!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111wunwunwunwunwunwunwun I7 1i3k 707411y pwnz 73h n00bz!!!!!!!1111111 I'm 1i3k 70741133 impr3553d!!!!!1111111 I 1i3k t3h r3f3runc3 2 7ha b14kdr4g0n i7 m4d3 m3 101 4nd R0F1 4dn 1M04! W311 dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Hunlord said:
m4n 7h47z 7h3fuXXinfunn1357 71ng i 3v4 54w!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111wunwunwunwunwunwunwun I7 1i3k 707411y pwnz 73h n00bz!!!!!!!1111111 I'm 1i3k 70741133 impr3553d!!!!!1111111 I 1i3k t3h r3f3runc3 2 7ha b14kdr4g0n i7 m4d3 m3 101 4nd R0F1 4dn 1M04! W311 dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

OMFG i tH1nk d4T m y h3d jUts eXXXXp10ddeddd!!!!1111111lolmaorofl!!!!111onehundredandeleven.

EDIT: Warning!  Warning!  Extreme gravitational force detected!  Destination: madness forum!  Countdown...T-11....

:duckie: :help: :help: :uhm:

Is there an interpretor in the forum? I don't get anything at all (and I thought I was used to the 'net weirdos :D?)

Oh, and incidentally...I can't read that sh*t! I don't even want to try to understand it ^_^ I hope there's a regular intepretation coming as well as I'd like to read up on the commentary ;)

This thread looks more and more like a Windows error message.

I can't help but frown upon this juvenile type of writing. If anyone thinks this is funny, I feel the sincerest pity for them.
...just when I was beginning to think this was an intellectually advanced community, you strike me with such a childish jest. Countless frowns you shall receive from my part.  :down:

prowlergrig said:
I can't help but frown upon this juvenile type of writing. If anyone thinks this is funny, I feel the sincerest pity for them.
...just when I was beginning to think this was an intellectually advanced community, you strike me with such a childish jest. Countless frowns you shall receive from my part.  :down:
It is a joke prowlergrig, there's no need to take is seriously. Very few people on this board actually speak like that and Mr. DICKtionary deals with them swiftly.

Yeah, I had been wondering too about the new commentary especially because Maverick was so peeved about using acronyms on the forum...so, you weren't the only one who was a bit lost, prowlergig!

The lack of a smiley makes it extremely hard to tell if you are being sarcastic or not, so how am I supposed to know whether you mean it sarcastically? :angry:

Hunlord said:
The lack of a smiley makes it extremely hard to tell if you are being sarcastic or not, so how am I supposed to know whether you mean it sarcastically? :angry:
using your brain might help..

that post was uncharacteristic of me, i'm not stuck-up - that's the job of most people here; my user rating is proof of that.
by the way people, my "user rating" is way too high... when you're in doubt whether to "kick" me or not, just remember i have an acronym beneath my avatar, that should make it easier for you  :ok:

You are really behaving as a child. What is strange is that you are an adult, and I'm not so it is quite wierd that your inmaturity makes me rant at you. But then again, age is not necessary the same as maturity. Therefore I shall not sink to your level. Just grow up, will you?

I had to, he is just driving me crazy.

actually yes, it is weird. maybe you should think about it some more.

I know that it was a joke, and that Maveric was the one who bi*tched about the BNW, AMOLAD, TROBB and stuff but i think it should be removed and normal commentary is to be set into place if there already is one...it just puts a bad light on the community...if someone who isnt here and doesnt know it is a joke and reads this the site just looses credibility.

Back