Fear of the Duck
Iron Chef
Death or Gouda
The Number of the Beets
The Runs in the Hills :turd:

:funnypost:

Well, I'm off to lunch now!
Thank you, @Lego . I now have even more to look forward to :shred:

I remember Bruce saying that in Italy during the Ed Hunter tour B side of Wasted Years live. I don't drink though so I wouldn't have said it. Sounds better than cheese I must admit

I remember Bruce saying that in Italy during the Ed Hunter tour B side of Wasted Years live. I don't drink though so I wouldn't have said it. Sounds better than cheese I must admit
Are you familiar with "The Cheese Shop Sketch"?

Bruce replaced the lyrics to 22AA, Iron Maiden, and RTTH with the names of various cheese in Italy in 1984:

Just FYI: fan club members in the UK have started receiving magazine 101. Apparently not a whole lot of tour info in there, but there are (supposedly) very good interviews with Andy Taylor and Nicko. When mine comes in I'll have a leaf thru it and see if there are any tour tidbits.

Yeah there wasn't an awful lot of new info in the latest magazine, Nicko lamented the fact that there was only one UK show in his (quite extensive) interview. The intro to the magazine also said there were some Easter Eggs on the Christmas card that came with the mag relating to a big new project they will be embarking on next year, I couldn't spot any...

Yeah there wasn't an awful lot of new info in the latest magazine, Nicko lamented the fact that there was only one UK show in his (quite extensive) interview. The intro to the magazine also said there were some Easter Eggs on the Christmas card that came with the mag relating to a big new project they will be embarking on next year, I couldn't spot any...
Thanks for the info. I still can't wait to dig into that Nicko interview!

No - Dickinson mentioned in some interview a few years agom that Maiden are working on big e-library and virtual museum of their own history so far, Maybe this is it...?

The first show is right around the corner. Here is my final prediction for the setlist. This time I'm not gonna look at the setlist, as I'm seeing the third show. I wanna be surprised.

1. If Eternity Should Fail
2. Speed of Light
3. The Trooper
4. The Red and the Black
5. Wasted Years
6. Death or Glory
7. Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
8. The Wicker Man
9. The Book of Souls
10. Number of the Beast
11. Fear of the Dark
12. Iron Maiden
---
13. Powerslave
14. Hallowed be Thy Name
15. Sanctuary

Total Set time is about 93 minutes.

This is my setlist prediction:

1. If Eternity Should Fail
2. Speed of Light
3. The Final Frontier
4. Flight of Icarus (Wouldn't it be nice?)
5. The Red and the Black
6. Wasted Years
7. The evil that Men Do
8. The Book of Souls
9. The Trooper
10. The Number of the Beast
11. Fear of the Dark (I hope not!)
12. Iron Maiden
----
13- Tears of a Clown
14- Hallowed be Thy Name
15- Running Free

1. If eternity should fail
2. Speed of light
3. El dorado
4. Wasted years
5. The book of souls
6. 2 minutes 2 midnight
7. Blood brothers
8. Red and the black
9. Death or glory
10. The trooper
11. Fear of the dark
12. The # of the beast

Encore:

13. Dance of death
14. Hallowed be thy name
15. Aces high

May be wishful thinking here, iron maiden, the song finally gets the hook, as Eddie shows up during fear of the dark and maybe again during DOD.

Back