Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ agreed. (and it can be heard on Iron Savior's Deadly Sleep)

But IMHO, it was also an influence for speed/thrash.

Not much of a fan for power metal genre but most of that album is pretty cool, indeed. Kai knows his stuff.

Does anyone else have the feeling more news is going to land very shortly? It's not even three weeks since we heard Bruce had the all clear, I know, but you know what they're like for not staying out of the spotlight for too long. We still have the 100th FC Magazine to look forward to as well.

Does anyone else have the feeling more news is going to land very shortly? It's not even three weeks since we heard Bruce had the all clear, I know, but you know what they're like for not staying out of the spotlight for too long. We still have the 100th FC Magazine to look forward to as well.

Laz has said issue 100 is being delayed again, because they can't tell us too much yet. They are planning an interim issue "99.5".

Caveman has also been active on FB:

"Fifteen years since Iron Maiden's Brave New World - the first album I produced for them, in Paris, where we have just completed the forthcoming album, apparently due out later this year. I'll know when you do..."

As if by magic.... :D

I look forward to edition 99.5, then. We missed one edition last year, and the big No.100 was supposed to make up for that, but of course that was before Bruce's illness was discovered.

As if by magic.... :D

I look forward to edition 99.5, then. We missed one edition last year, and the big No.100 was supposed to make up for that, but of course that was before Bruce's illness was discovered.
As do I! There's a lot of moaning on the FC forum at the moment, but I for one don't mind if they take some extra time to announce the album/send out #100! 99.5 will contain other "interesting stuff" and news, according to Laz.

I didn't subscribe when my membership ran out earlier this year....Didn't really see the need. Let me know when issue #100 is out so I can resubscribe again :p

As do I! There's a lot of moaning on the FC forum at the moment, but I for one don't mind if they take some extra time to announce the album/send out #100! 99.5 will contain other "interesting stuff" and news, according to Laz.
I'm among the ones who are not not fully convinced by this 99,5 stuff. I could have waited a bit more for a full number 100 magazine with all the news about the album. They don't want to annonce it right now, but apparently feel that the FC members need (or deserve) a mag, so they've choosen what appears to me as an awkward solution.

We're fucking paying for 1 issue per prolongement these days. I can understand that there's less to offer, but why not extent our membership?

With TFF, fanclub members had no earlier or other info on than non members. Not counting on anything.

I was amazed that it was 5 years. Seems like only two to me and and A Matter of life and death as 5. Still I have all their stuff which makes for a lot of material over the years.

I'm just hoping they make another surprise unscheduled event in Sacramento again before they retire. I missed the last one and was gutted.

At least Maiden isn't as bad as Metallica in time between albums. Or even worse, Guns 'N Roses.

My super hopeful prediction for the title of the new album that I know won't happen, but this is just for fun: The Seventh Prophecy Of The Seventh Son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back