Steve Harris

Question about the BL shows last winter...
Did Steve sign autographs after the show?
He did that pre-covid, and I'm thinking about going to the Paris show on Saturday..

British Lion to tour early 2023, as announced by Taylor in this end-of-tour video posted today on Facebook.

Do you guys actually like British Lion or is it interesting just because it's Steve?

The few songs I have heard have been extremely boring and bland.

I am with you. I find them really boring and bland but if Steve came to my town with British Lion to play a gig, I would go.

Shame he chickened out from the tour with The Darkness last year, although I must say Massive Wagons were a superb replacement (and definitely more interesting than British Lion).

Doug Sampson is the drummer in Airforce, and Coney Hatch supported Maiden on the Number of the Beast tour I believe!

Do you guys actually like British Lion or is it interesting just because it's Steve?

Yeah I like them, production on first record isn't great but some great songs on it, and The Burning is very good. Great live band. I'd absolutely go if there was an Irish date.

I guess some people went to the gigs because of Steve during the first tours, but, believe it or not, there are people who genuinely like them. Count me among them.

World Piece tour actually. And they already supported BL in Canada in 2018. They were fun to listen to.

Yeah I checked them out before quite recently as a mate has gotten into them, I keep meaning to check more. Said mate is hoping they get booked for the Maiden tour as well, probably wishful thinking though

The second album is much better than the first. I really like The Burning, Land of the Perfect People and Bible Black.
I agree, although some songs of the debut are really good; the problem is the production. I never listen to the first one and prefer listening to bootlegs, as the songs are much better live.

Back