Steve Harris

How long is it going to take Steve to realise that Well I'll Be Fooked isn't funny any more? He's been wearing that for over a decade now.

They're fun. I've seen them a few times, and the atmosphere is great.

Yeah but it's useful for tracking photos. If he's wearing that, it's British Lion. He must have washed it a couple of times.

How long is it going to take Steve to realise that Well I'll Be Fooked isn't funny any more? He's been wearing that for over a decade now.

They're fun. I've seen them a few times, and the atmosphere is great.

Let the mean wear what he wants, why does it matter?

Yeah but it's useful for tracking photos. If he's wearing that, it's British Lion. He must have washed it a couple of times.

steveHarris1.jpg

Here's Steve on stage at Sonisphere UK in 2010 playing with, wait for it, Iron Maiden. :D

Just in case anyone is interested, these are the capacities of the venues British Lion played on their latest UK tour:

Peterborough, The Met Lounge - 200
Hornchurch, The Crown - No official data available. Judging by the pictures of the venue, 150 max
Dover, Booking Hall - 280
Gravesend, Leo’s Red Lion - No official data available. Judging by the pictures of the venue, 150 max
Bristol, The Fleece - 450
Southampton, Engine Rooms - Different configurations 400/600/800
Leeds, Warehouse - 600
Buckley, Tivoli - Different configurations 500/1000
Nuneaton, Queens Hall - No official data available. 250-300 based on different websites
Manchester, Rebellion - 400
Newcastle, Riverside - 600
Grimsby, Yardbirds - 294
Wolverhampton, KK’s Steel Mill - Different configurations 220/500/750/1000/2200
London, Underworld - 500
Reading, Sub 89 - 600
Milton Keynes, The Craufurd Arms - 275
Colchester, Arts Centre - 400

Anyone knows if Steve has said something about the Maiden album while he's been on the British lion pub tour?

Unless I have missed it, nobody at the Iron Maiden Fan Club message board has reported any Maiden-related talk with Steve after meeting him on the British Lion tour. Some people got stuff signed or got Steve to sign on their arms so they could then get a tattoo.

Back