Steve Harris

Steve definitely looks a bit more aged since last we saw him on stage but not unhealthily so. The pandemic has warped us all lol.

Honestly, I feared he would look much worse. He is 65 after all, and you can bet that this control freak will lose all extra weight winthin a few months (he has already been a bit overweight for a few months, but that didn't last long).

Honestly, I feared he would look much worse. He is 65 after all, and you can bet that this control freak will lose all extra weight winthin a few months (he has already been a bit overweight for a few months, but that didn't last long).
He lost it again already (most of it anyway).

I didn't notice that but noticed that he has put on some weight.

bbdc5eaff23da24ed6eb99fd305573f40c8fa081_2_375x500.jpeg

c425152b71a8f9558bcee6b0f60b61a6ebb0a750_2_225x500.jpeg

Anyway, it is nice to see him on stage. Let’s hope normal service will resume soon and we will see him live with Maiden in 2022.
Well a lot of us have put on weight during Covid

That The Darkness interview raises more questions than it answers imo. That level of quarantining described is pretty aggressive. Not saying I disagree with it, but it is a little beyond “all we’re asking is for you to get tested every day.” I could see a fully vaccinated and even generally covid cautious person being adverse to those policies. Definitely a few steps beyond “we had to drop British Lion because Steve is an anti vaxxer.”
Have seen people posting pics with Steve from these gigs. So he’s meeting and greeting fans which would not have been allowed on the Darkness tour

Looking foreward to seeing BL at the Underworld, London tomorrow.

Oddly enough I haven't actually listened to much BL over the years. I know a lot of fans have the usual complaints about the album production etc. But I get the impression that the songs are better live. Plus I get to see 'Arry 3 feet in front of me so that's a win!

I see that Steve has been really good with meeting fans during this tour so I am crossing my fingers for this to happen!

Yes, thanks. I beleive tomorrow's gog is on quite early due to the curfew so I will try my luck. I wonder if any other Maiden members past and present would be in attendance (if they are based in or around London).

Fantastic show last night at the Underworld. British Lion are brilliant live - and this will now make me give their albums a second chance. And of course, it was thrilling to have 'Arry himself a mere 2-3 feet away from me! Any Maiden fan can appreciate how exciting that was.

Airforce were also brilliant. Good to see Doug Sampson on drums.

Attachments

• 20211204_205325.jpg
    20211204_205325.jpg
    811.8 KB · Views: 18
Fantastic show last night at the Underworld. British Lion are brilliant live - and this will now make me give their albums a second chance. And of course, it was thrilling to have 'Arry himself a mere 2-3 feet away from me! Any Maiden fan can appreciate how exciting that was.

Airforce were also brilliant. Good to see Doug Sampson on drums.
Was it the first time you've seen BL?

Back