Steve Harris

We can only presume that for whatever reason, British Lion can't or won't comply with arbitrary limits set by the headliner and the venue. + I've yet to see the list of conditions imposed, there's only speculation here about it, based on prior experience. Nobody saw what Darkness/venue/promoter put in front of BL to sign.
I thought the list of conditions was posted here somewhere? If that wasn't factual and instead was speculation I have misunderstood.

But still very odd that they (Steve) didn't specify what the unacceptable conditions are. Almost like they are hiding something.

Last edited:
I think the odd thing is that Steve still hasn't come out to say a word about the last Maiden album (and whatever since the beginning of the pandemic) and he suddenly will going to tour with BL

I think the odd thing is that Steve still hasn't come out to say a word about the last Maiden album (and whatever since the beginning of the pandemic) and he suddenly will going to tour with BL
It's really weird. At least there is a interview in the coming fanclub magazine with all members.

Maybe he's not a Maiden member anymore or, because he thanked Blaze in the booklet he wanted him back in Maiden as Bruce is pissing him off...

More seriously, I think Steve is angry because he couldn't put some longer songs on 'Senjutsu', that could explain his silence and his grumpy face in the short video clips on his band's official FB page in which Kevin and Bruce are also appearing talking about 'Senjutsu'... :huh:

Steve did one very brief introduction to 'The Parchment' when Bruce did his Planet Rock show on the day of the album release but that's it! He said (in typical Steve fashion) something like "Yeah, good track. Some people might think it's a bit long, but it is what it is, you know?" :lol:

Anyone has noticed about Michael Kenney on the booklet? Steve thanks him in his section but he's not in the killer crew. It's very weird
He thanks a lot of people that have been a part of Maiden through the years... Maybe 'Senjutsu' is really the last Maiden album and the LOTB tour next year the last one too... :eek:

BL-Winter2021-Tour-Poster-FINAL-copy-724x1024.jpg

New date added at the Met Lounge in Peterborough (capacity of 200).

Steve about SIT album (the interview is from 1986):

''We are really proud of it, as much as any other of our albums. Of course, with hindsight, there are some songs we're not so happy with, but it's not the end of the world. Songs like 'Gangland' and 'Invaders' (TNOTB), or 'Quest For Fire' and 'Sun And Steel' (POM) are not as strong as the others. On Powerslave, 'Flash Of The Blade' could have sounded a bit better. But on Somewhere In Time, everything's perfect, I have no regret''.

Steve about SIT album (the interview is from 1986):

''We are really proud of it, as much as any other of our albums. Of course, with hindsight, there are some songs we're not so happy with, but it's not the end of the world. Songs like 'Gangland' and 'Invaders' (TNOTB), or 'Quest For Fire' and 'Sun And Steel' (POM) are not as strong as the others. On Powerslave, 'Flash Of The Blade' could have sounded a bit better. But on Somewhere In Time, everything's perfect, I have no regret''.
The best site to find Maiden information. I love it since I found it. Sadly stopped with the final frontier.

@The_7th_one a decade ago or less this site^ was part of Maidenfans.com. If you dig deeper you'll see special thanks to people still active in the forum today. Also there are some direct contributions by those people embedded inside some articles.

Last edited:
Back