Steve Harris

BL are playing in Canada in November:
33845549_1948236678581709_3587417609177399296_n.jpg
The USA is just below Steve. Hint hint! ;)To me, that wouldn't make any sense not to include the US as part of this tour. Hopefully plans are in the works.

I've booked the first gig of the tour, at Toronto. At some point, I'd like to get some info from the canadian guys.

I'm sure he won't play Europe, and I can't stand the idea of missing a tour. I've missed the five first Maiden tours because of my age, and I won't miss any of his tours.

Dude, you could have booked Ottawa and crashed here.
Thank you, I really appreciate. The gig is a bit late: I need to be at work on monday. I'm still wondering about the second gig though: my only concern is the price of the return flight. Anyway, this is going to be my first trop to the American continent, and this is quite an event for me.

I'm sure he won't play Europe, and I can't stand the idea of missing a tour. I've missed the five first Maiden tours because of my age, and I won't miss any of his tours.

You should join his football team! That would make things cheaper. ;)

Are you on first name terms? :)

Last edited:
Certainly not. I'm not really exhuberant and I'm still quite impressed every time I see him. I know he recognizes me, as many others, but I never had a real conversation with the man.

I'm going to the Toronto show on November 1st (I was able to get a 3rd row, centre seat at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre). I'm considering going to the gig in Waterloo the next day. Any out-of-towners feel free to ask questions about transit etc.

Back