Steve Harris

I have a theory that Steve's book will follow this structure:
  • Incredibly long-winded Prologue
  • Chapters 1-5 will be kind of slow, not really talking about the juicy Maiden stuff
  • Chapters 6-7 will be awesome and juicy and fully Maiden-related
  • Chapters 8-12 will be kind of slow, not really talking about the juicy Maiden stuff we want to hear
  • Chapters 13-14 will feel very similar to Chapters 6-7, full of juicy Maiden stuff but we'll feel like we've read it before...
  • Chapters 15-20 will be non-stop, juicy, awesome stories that we've never heard before but they hook us in deep with interesting tidbits. There will also be some input in this section from the rest of the band, specifically the three guitarists.
  • Chapters 21-23 will feel virtually identical to Chapters 13-14/6-7, but longer
  • Incredibly long-winded Epilogue

I have a theory that Steve's book will follow this structure:
  • Incredibly long-winded Prologue
  • Chapters 1-5 will be kind of slow, not really talking about the juicy Maiden stuff
  • Chapters 6-7 will be awesome and juicy and fully Maiden-related
  • Chapters 8-12 will be kind of slow, not really talking about the juicy Maiden stuff we want to hear
  • Chapters 13-14 will feel very similar to Chapters 6-7, full of juicy Maiden stuff but we'll feel like we've read it before...
  • Chapters 15-20 will be non-stop, juicy, awesome stories that we've never heard before but they hook us in deep with interesting tidbits. There will also be some input in this section from the rest of the band, specifically the three guitarists.
  • Chapters 21-23 will feel virtually identical to Chapters 13-14/6-7, but longer
  • Incredibly long-winded Epilogue

1709807807975.gif

You can find my take on how Chapter 1 will be here:

Last edited:
Back