Songs played live

Genghis Khan said:
Do you have any evidence from 90s magazines, ___No5?  <_<

there are thousands milles away if they are exist still, and not thrown away by my parents
...but considering that magasines like Metal Hammer keep archives it's not impossible to be found

in his introduction of FotD review, Metal Hammer journalist started from Bruce's voice that is not anymore as it used to be, then the same thing for Eddie and then blah blah blah and finally gave it a 5 out of 5

in any case the more easy is to believe me  -_-

I do remember some discussion, at the time, of the change in the vocal style of Bruce - though I'm not overly sure they mentioned he had a problem with it. However, I never read too much Metal Hammer at the time either. ;)

One thing is for certain, it would not surprise me to find that some Metal Hammer journo flamed Bruce, Eddie, the world and then gave the album 5 out of 5.

We're getting a bit off-topic here, but I have to admit that when I heard Bruce's voice in 1993, I would never have imagined that he could do the stuff he does let's say from 2000 up til now.

Forostar said:
We're getting a bit off-topic here, but I have to admit that when I heard Bruce's voice in 1993, I would never have imagined that he could do the stuff he does let's say from 2000 up til now.

don't do so far, allready in his solo albums his voice was the old good Bruce's one

Forostar said:
Well, I have never seen a setlist or a bootleg with those songs mentioned. Neither did the band or anyone else talk about it so I'm 99,99% sure. ;)

About the FOTD album. Indeed a bit of a pitty. It got the least live attention from all Maiden albums. Only 42% of the material was played on stage!

I wouldn't mind "Childhood's End", "The Fugitive" or any other track. :)

I have dreams of them playing 'Judas Be My Guide' live.  Although I know it's unlikely, considering that the tracks likely to be played on a FotD-including History tour will be the title track, AtSS and perhaps From Here to Eternity.  BUT I WANT TO HEAR IT LIVE! :bigsmile:

Fear of the Dark and Judas Be My Guide will not a part of this history tour (as far as I understood it), unless there has been a recent change.

Back