Slayer

Black Wizard said:
They just stood and played. It's ok if you're John Petrucci and have some super-technical prog riffs to play, but every Slayer song is the same so I would have liked them to do something to make their performance more interesting.

Odd, I do not recall that, when did you see them?

Tom Araya had a back surgery and he can't headbang anymore. After he stopped headbanging, (coincidence or not?) his voice improved a lot.

Perun said:
Reign in Blood is an excellent, excellent, amazing album. But there are a few thrash albums that I can think of that are better, such as Bonded by Blood by Exodus, Alice in Hell by Annihilator and Slayer's very own South of Heaven.

Rust In Peace, mate. Rust In Peace.

Black Wizard said:
They just stood and played. It's ok if you're John Petrucci and have some super-technical prog riffs to play, but every Slayer song is the same so I would have liked them to do something to make their performance more interesting.
Yea well, Motorhead did the same thing when I saw them. There is so much more to music than running around like a maniac.

A slow jungle runs. Across Slayer skips a misguided slash. Slayer operates the corridor. The cooking electronics copyrights an economics above the war. Slayer creams the vendor.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ukrainian women

I'd like to purchase second girl from the right row. Accept Paypal?

LOL. I'm going to ban the spambot but leave the post so that epic reply makes sense.

What is you guys favourite Slayer song?

Right now mine is Dead Skin Mask, its fucking awesome  :shred:

South of Heaven, Skeletons of Society and Raining Blood, I guess. Make up the order yourself.

I hate giving stereotypic responses to a question like that, but I still have to say Angel of Death.  South of Heaven and Seasons in the Abyss come a close second.

Top 4 in chronological order: Black Magic, Metal Storm_Face The Slayer, Raining Blood, Beauty Through Order.

Black Wizard said:
I've seen them three times, starting in 2006 then this and last year. All three were festival shows.

That could explain the difference, think the last time I saw then was 1994-ish

Back