Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Indeed, the number of years between albums is long and there might not be too many occasions like this left on this phase.
Damn, I've said it again but that will be sad day when Iron Maiden calls it a day, but I will cherish and remember them forever.
Time is not always on my side..
I understand that this is up to Nicko!!! He already got problems with his back for quite some time now.

Let me fix the link for you. I guess you scrolled down far enough for another article to load.

Serious spoiler warning for the end of this review, as they include the final lines of the final song. That ending sounds fucking marvelous!

To share the anticipation and joy with the others above me, the only thing that has made me happier in recent times was when I found out that I was becoming an uncle for the first time.

Last edited:
Senjutsu is a great name. It has this samurai sense they wanted judging from Ed the head.
When it was first announced it was a bit weird to be honest, but now I'm fully on board and prefer it to "The Art Of War" or some other generic variation.

Funnily enough, when I saw the video for TWOTW and saw Samurai Eddie I was almost a bit disappointed, but as soon as we saw the cover I was floored. I guess I have to trust Maiden a bit more and have faith. They (mostly, DOD aside) know what they're doing and I love the direction of the last few years with regards to Eddie.

When it was first announced it was a bit weird to be honest, but now I'm fully on board and prefer it to "The Art Of War" or some other generic variation.

Funnily enough, when I saw the video for TWOTW and saw Samurai Eddie I was almost a bit disappointed, but as soon as we saw the cover I was floored. I guess I have to trust Maiden a bit more and have faith. They (mostly, DOD aside) know what they're doing and I love the direction of the last few years with regards to Eddie.
Of course we can trust them. Especially now that they ve stopped the repetative choruses and lowered Bruce s notes a bit they are back to glory.

Got a message from Amazon that I will not be getting the record until Friday .. I caved and bought the FC box set, doubt that will be here on the 3rd. But going on vacation on the 4th, so will be doing a lot of plane listening via Spotify

Back