Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

4 days to go and on friday I can finally listen to the album in full. At last, I've waited for this moment like the rest of you here.

I have never spoiled anything and so I've never listened any prelistenings or leaks (as my main method with any new Maiden is to only listen to the vinyl or cd on the release date), but I have to say that this is great because the album still hasn't leaked so they've kept it nicely under the wraps.

I'm a grumpy person in general. But the last week and this one I'm getting pissed off when someone asks me a simple question. Thanks Steve, your fault

It's not fun to listen to the album the same time as everyone else. If we care that much...we should have some benefits too,haha!

One reason for that it hasn't leaked yet is that the internet in the western world is a lot more regulated now than in 2015 or 2010....some sites are blocked for many people, you need to pay for VPN to access some parts of the web these days.

Your local record store owner or customer doesn't care enough to purchase VPN.

Don't know the exact reason for that...but there are ways to bypass servers, proxy's and so on. It can be leaked that's for sure. Maybe noone wants to go through the technicallity needed nowadays

Back