Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

There is no certainty they are going to do a nostalgia tour after Senjutsu tour is over, they might break that with a more traditional back to back album tours, with a brief summer tour inbetween them not a 3 year world tour dedicated to a best of set
I mean its been a pretty solid pattern since the reunion, alternating hits tours with album tours. It would really surprise me if they changed it up now.

It’s really about time for a 90s tour complete with the release of History pt4 and Live at Donington ‘92. Listened to this the other day and there’s so much raw energy on the show, I love it! I dare say it’s aged better than Live After Death.

Mr McBrain speaks also about the new album

Does he say it’s their best ever?

Maiden have already done "The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner" so with Nicko's race car driver idea their next album should be a sports concept album.

^ per Dickinson no one but Harris and him heard the album meanwhile. Makes it hard for others to form an opinion...

Check out the interview, Nicko said that he's heard the album and refamiliarized himself with the songs. I'm sure the whole band has heard the album by now, what Bruce said seemed to apply to the secrecy period when they hadn't revealed it yet.

Back